👠Model's Fitting - 19👠

She is very famous model, it was start from a very strange incident last night and going towards a very hot climax.

Today Avneet slid her hand to my back and pull me on her body harder when I try to get up.

Now breaking the kiss.

Avneet : I want to make love to you Siddharth, from last night I was regretting that why I let you go.

I always have such a beautiful a girl in my dreams only I never know that my dream gonna be true one day.

Well being in surprise is an understatement, because I am Excited like hell after hearing that she want to keep it further from the point we left last evening.

I laid there on her dumbfound because I don't want to do any misatake which ruins the game for us.

But soon I get her intentions clear when I felt her hand unzip my trousers, and her soft hand wrap around my hardening cock.

Oh god, she rid off from my boxer immediately and hold my dick.

Siddharth : Avneet, didn't you think this is wrong because we didn't know much about each other.

Avneet : You know it is wrong, I know it is wrong. But I want it and your hard cock is saying that you also ready for this so stop acting.

My statement  didn’t stop her as her warm hand pull my hard cock out and she get up make me sit on the couch and drop to her knees on the floor.

My Eyes are pop out as I watch this beautiful model put my cock in her hot wet mouth.

Her soft hand wrap around the base of it and her head begin to move.

I am happy and sitting there in surprise and excitement then I put my hands in her soft hair, pulling her face deeper on my throbbing dick as she inhale it.

My knees are shivering and I am feeling weak, she is sucking my energy fluid out of my body.

She peel of my pants and boxer completely now and so tenderly doing it.

I watch as my dick disappear into his hot mouth, but she felt gagged when my whole length get inside her mouth.

Stay tuned