🎎😱Scary Doll - 34😱🎎

She is a natural, she serviced my cock willingly, as she tried to deep throat as much as she can.

She is on her knees when she is doing so and most of the time she was staring at me which enhanced the pleasure.

My hips automatically started moving as my cock started to fuck her mouth.

She let down her hands submitting her face to be used by me.

My hands went to the back of her neck and as I keep shoving my member in her throat, gaging her.

I can feel the saliva covering my cock inside her mouth while her eyes widen as my cock touch the back of her throat.

I had to stop, otherwise I would’ve ejaculate. And I want to fill somewhere else.

As I got my cock out and start kissing her I notice the bed sheet between her legs, wet from the dripping of her pussy.

She is wet enough; she is ready to take me in.

I didn’t hesitate as she is ready too, I laid her down and got on top of her.

I plant the tip of my cock on her pussy as I rub it against her clit making her twitch.

She whisper onto my ears to put it in as she cant wait any longer.

I smirk and push my cock inside her tight wet pussy.

She gasp and let out a moan as my member invad her privates.

Her nails scratching my back as I am balls deep inside her, waiting for her pussy to adjust around my cock.

In a moment, I start ploughing her with slow but firm strokes, increasing my pace slowly.

The air of the room filled with the smell of our juices, the constant thumps can be heard in the living room too but we are all alone lives here.

As I start ramming her with pace we start kissing.

I was now delivering full strokes as she start to bite my skin over chest giving me hickeys.

In a while she start moving her back matching the rhythm.

Soon she have her orgasm and I slow down to deep slow strokes.

I also had my climax in few minutes and finally we are done after so many days.

Later that day only we decided that we will get married and we will live the rest life together.

End of series