😏Naughty Girl : 8😏

Avneet : this is really unfair sir, you can drool over me, but I can't even mention if you have boner seeing me. (Said so naughtily)

Avneet said stretching her arms towards his pants.

Siddharth : hey what are you trying to do? (Still his hand is covering his boner with both of his palms)

Avneet : may I touch it once sir?

Siddharth : what the heck, you get up and go. (He is feeling that he is losing control now)

Avneet : I have right to touch it sir, don't you think?

Siddharth : why do you think that I will let you touch. (Said in a strict voice but it is more strict on himself to control his hormones which is going crazy seeing this hotty)

Avneet : because I guess you bones are getting hard seeing me so I deserve to touch it.

Siddharth went closer to her, hold both of her hands.

Siddharth : do you know what you exactly deserve?

Avneet : what sir? (Looking into his eyes, which is melting him)

Siddharth : you deserve to be punished to score this bad marks, and now I am gonna ask you more question.

Avneet : okay sir I am ready for my punishment. (She is excited for punishment too)

As she know with this hard boner siddharth can't punish her for bad.

Siddharth : you know your test scores are enough lower your average and still you have no concern for your studies.

Avneet : I know sir I made a mistake and I deserve to be punished, so I am ready for my punishment sir.

Siddharth : oh is it?

Avneet : yes sir.

Siddharth : I am giving you last chance promise me that you will focus on your studies and I will let you go.

Avneet moves closer to him.

Avneet : who wants that?

Siddharth : you are such a bad girl.

Avneet : not bad I am a naughty girl for my handsome professor.

Siddharth : stop being naughty girl Avneet. (When he is admiring this naughty behavior of this sexy teen)

Avneet : then first of all, you have to be stop looking this hot. Every girl in the school wanna hold your hard bone. (She is too bold to handle)

Stay tuned