😜Curious Roommate : 13😜

Reem : arent they soft for you?

Reem questioned as she watched siddharth squeezing her friend boobs harder and harder after getting topless in her instructions.

Avneet is enjoying this like this more so she is trying to be reluctant as she know now siddharth not gonna leave her.

Avneet : it isn't right Siddharth; don't do it, don't listen to her she is a bit** who wanna spoil you my dear. (She said fake complaining when she is liking all this internal)

Avneet giggle although she wasn't going all out in resisting him at all.

He felt like flying through the clouds as his palms felt the hardening nipples of Avneet which kept growing through the fabric of her bra.

Avneet : help her Avneet, take of your bra baby.

Reem suggested with a naughty smile.

Avneet : no way.

Reem : then he might tear it off. Right na siddharth, by the way don't worry she have 20 bras, she won't mind if you tear one of her.

Siddharth eyes sparkled.

Siddharth asked her to remove, but she shakes her head.

Reem : give me a kiss baby.

Siddharth move his head towards Reem, who is on his knees on the bed, and she kissed on his lips.

Avneet thought it is better let him remove a bra seeing them kissing it's so bad to watch.

She want the attention back on her.

Avneet : leave na Siddharth.

Siddharth break the kiss with Avneet.

Siddharth : sorry but I can't.

Reem : don't wait Siddharth, remove it.

Siddharth now revealed his impatience by clutching Avneet's bra by the wrists and pulled it off sending the hooks flying all over.

Avneet looked stunned seeing his strong arms pushing her bra underneath her armpits and she closed her eyes seeing his mouth reaching on her bra cones.

She is anticipating that soon she will feel his mouth on her boobs which is like the wait going to be over of this virgin girl.

She realized that her instincts are taking over her body as Siddharth's  mouth moving to kiss her collar bone.

Stay tuned