🎎😱Scary Doll - 23😱🎎

She have really the beautiful body to resist for long, i don't know the magical powers of this spirit.

But the body in which she is must have powers to attract boy to her and make them slave of desires.

Oh god it’s my cock which is craving now.

She get back and laid down on the bed. I move ahead and now I don't want her commands any more.

I place my cock on her pussy.

I am seeing my cock’s red head ready to be load in her pussy, their is no protest from her.

Avneet : oh, wait wait.. (She said panting) if this girl loose her virginity so I have to left her body immediately.

Now she have tense expression on her face.

Avneet : listen....

Siddharth push his dick in her pussy, he felt unable to control.

Avneet : oh god!!

She is losing her control over her.

Avneet : you broke her virginity. (She said with the tears rolling out from her eyes).

Siddharth is happy that this girl will be free from this spirit.

The spirit made her last laugh.

Avneet : get ready, because she will get her senses back with your dick inside her pussy. (That spirit left Avneet's body)

The jerk shows that now she is a normal human being who was in control of a spirit since 6 months.

My boner is getting harder now in her pussy, I keep hitting right under her pussy.

t’s very easy to move my cock in her cunt because of her wetness and her juices between thighs.

My cock hitting deep in her pussy gave jerk to this girl, she isn't in senses but she is getting her some senses back with the pleasure strock in her cunt.

I don't know what is wrong with me because as a result of her senses I should stop, but I start to move and pump faster in her pussy.

Stay tuned