👠Model's Fitting - 2👠

Siddharth is so nervous because he get so late, he was stucked in a traffic and he get 2 hour late to deliver the clothes to Avneet.

Here,

Avneet is getting so irritated, she never wait for anyone this much.

She looks at clock, it 8 PM night, she is in office and her staff also left already, her manager asked if he can leave.

Avneet : yes, you can go Mister Rao, I am also leaving, but tell them, this is really height of being carelessness. I won't attend their event now. (Angrily)

Manager : yes mam.

Manager left.

Avneet is packing her stuff, she is about to leave in her car, when an autoricshaw stop just on the entrance.

A boy step outside of autoricshaw.

Avneet stops for a moment.

Avneet POV

To my utter surprise, I see a guy step out from autoricshaw, he must be in his mid 20’s standing and giving fare to autoricshaw driver.

After being a famous model, handsome boy like him who is standing in front me is always my weakness.

He walks to me.

Siddharth : good evening mam, thank God, you are here only. I was really scared.

Avneet : who are you?

Siddharth : I came from XYZ company, they deliver dress for you mam. Myself Siddharth nigam.

Avneet : I cancel that plan mister nigam.

Siddharth pleads. And avneet melt in front of this handsome boy.

I welcome him inside the office, watchman opens the door.

Watchman : mam, I am waiting.

Avneet mind runs on a differ track.

Avneet : you can go.

Siddharth is carrying a big bag with Avneet he walks into the office of Avneet, she bring siddharth inside.

They step inside the cabin.

Avneet : but mister handsome nigam, I am gonna wear one dress, but this bag looks like you are having outfits for me, for this whole month.

Siddharth : actually mam, company send a lot of options for you.

Avneet : oh great.

Siddharth : so mam, I am leaving this bag here. You can try and select the one or two you want.

Avneet : okay. But help me out.

Siddharth : how mam?

Stay tuned.