👨‍⚕Doctor - 10👨‍⚕

Siddharth is surprised.

Avneet : I know it's weird for you but I am really have doubts about them and only you can solve them sir.

Siddharth laughed a bit.

Avneet : what happened?

Siddharth : why are you thinking about all this, dear? (He asked with a smile)

Avneet : I am 20+ in age and I am still virgin, but when I want to make a boyfriend start a sexual life, I am feeded with the information that everyone feels the pain in first time. (She is hesitated but wants to know)

Siddharth : okay, so what can I do for you?

Avneet : I just want to know sir, that isn't it possible to have first sex without any pain.

Siddharth : of course it's possible, but it depends on a person with whom you are having intercourse. (He said with a smile but it's quite teasing her hormones)

Avneet : oh it's more difficult than I thought. (Seems confused)

Siddharth : it's not, and don't worry it hurts and overall it will prove a pleasurable activity in the end.

Avneet : yes but still.... (Confuse and in double mind)

Siddharth : why do you want to have sex then?

Avneet : because my body demands for that. (Feeling over excited now, the mood is swinging in an excited manner)

Siddharth : okay, then research about it and teach your boyfriend.

Avneet : but who will teach me to teach him.

Siddharth : you can Google.

Avneet : I won't follow google knowledge, for google every symptoms shows that you are Covid Positive.

Siddharth : so get some books?

Avneet hold his hand in excitement.

Avneet : can't you teach me sir? (With an over excited expression)

Siddharth : what will I teach you in this?

Stay tuned.