🎨tattoo : 3🎨

I was devoured. She looked more beautiful than in the movies.

Her hairs were a little short of her hip and she had set them loose and that made her look even beautiful.

She had good sized boobs. I can't stop the men inside my boys noticing her whole body because it's not now only it's been from so long I wanna meet her and she is really so hot.

Even after my eyes stucked on her chest I feel they looked cute and those perfect mounds were just jutting down in her tight blouse and were pointing straight outwards.

Wow! She was looking damn sexy with her nice small waist and fair complexion.

I am talking to myself.

She smiled beautifully at me and her thin sexy lips looked so luscious that I felt pressure down there.

And then I invited her to the VIP room.

Avneet : you know what I heard a lot about you Siddharth, we had chat thrice before but I never get your appointment I am big fan of you.

Siddharth : I am your fan mam, trust me you are my favorite actress.

Avneet : you must say this to every actress right?

Siddharth : noo, honestly I watched all your songs , interviews and everything you did.

We went inside.

I request her to sit there in the sofa she asked me to sit next to her as we were talking and she is showing something to me.

She showed me the design she decided to have on her body.

I introduced to her and she seemed very friendly.

She asked me about the work and how I was going to do. She meant that because she didn't want the painful one.

I informed her in details that even if she had a permanent tattoo it won't give her pain.

Stay tuned