👭👬Best Friends - 3👭👬

Avneet reach his place at 8.

Everyone knows her at his home, but luckily today no one at home.

Avneet is close to siddharth the most after his family as he use to be pamper a lot by them.

While at home,

Today siddharth is feeling nervous for the first time to meet avneet with whom he is close and open up the most.

But from the morning time he is roaming in home with a hard on.

He don't know what is wrong with his hormones today and thinks about avneet makes him more hard and that could be an issue when she come in front of his eyes.

Finally, the door bell rings.

Siddharth open the door and welcome his beautiful friend into his house.

Avneet : where is uncle aunty?

Siddharth : I guess you forget that, I told you that mom, dad, bhai, bhabhi all are going out and I am all alone at my house.

Avneet : oh yeah, I forgotten that.

Avneet (in mind) : I want you all alone only idiot.

Siddharth : so what do you like to have?

Avneet : no formalities, order some food we will directly have dinner?

Siddharth : oh yeah, I can understand you must be in hurry as it's already too late.

Avneet : no, I am not in hurry, you have to drop me at my home, so I can stay till midnight.

Siddharth (in mind) : It means she is gonna test my patience a lot.

Avneet : so?

Siddharth : you go to my bedroom. I will bring food there.

Avneet : sure.

Siddharth bring dinner for them.

And avneet decided that they should watch a movie together, they move into watching movies online, they selected random series, Avneet find one name little sassy.

So she tapped on it.

She want that temperature will raise in this room.

Stay tuned