👭👬Best Friends - 10👭👬

Siddharth is shocked. He got it that it was not his dream.

Siddharth : I am really sorry avneet. (Starts apologizing for yesterday)

Avneet went close to him as he is feeling embarrases and hugged him with a real love.

She begin pampering him by rubbing over his back.

Avneet : do you really think you hurts me? It was all what I want...

Just when I said this I am about to keep my hands in and take his dick, he stop me.

Avneet looks at him.

And take his hands back.

Avneet : I guess, I made a fault I thought you loves me too.

I watched him with this question.

As it looks he is disagree on this..

Avneet : listen siddharth, if you are interested in me so just say it. Believe me, just we had sex yesterday doesn't mean you have to accept me now.

Siddharth remains silent.

This silence is worst than he say that he don't love her.

Avneet : siddharth at least speak up yaar, I won't eat you if you will say no.

Siddharth hugs her tightly.

Avneet hugs him back. But she still needs answer.

When his hands slips down from his waist on his butts, she guess she got his answer.

Siddharth : I always loved you only yaar, and I guess I did when I was drunk what I never tried in my senses in the fear of losing you.

Avneet kiss his cheek.

Avneet touch her shorts.

Avneet (said naughtily) : see you made me whole wet.

She said teasingly but the desires gonna raise up, as siddharth place his hand on her cunt over her shorts too.

Avneet POV

I co operate and remove my hand from my shorts, giving full access on me to him.

The hunger is visible in his eyes now and he look into my eyes, deeply.

He is not taking his eyes off me, he came close and starts kissing me all over.

Right from the top of my head and then to eyes, nose, cheeks and finally ended up over lips.

He starts licking me wet all over my face.

Stay tuned