🎨tattoo : 9🎨

Siddharth POV

For a surprise, Suddenly she get up to me and without giving me the chance to understand what was going on, she held my head and pushed my lips against hers.

Avneet kissed me on the lips. Her mouth wasn’t wide open.

Her tongue was inside her mouth; but her mouth wasn’t tightly closed either.

My mouth dropped open as she kissed me, and instinctively my lips drew hers apart so my tongue could taste them.

It took me a few minutes to finally accept the situation and my body seemed magnetically attached to hers.

My arms were wrapped around her back, and my hands started caressing her smooth waist.

Her arms were around my neck, and she pressed against me, her body surging against my booming, blood-engorged member.

Avneet kissed me back as her tongue danced into my mouth.

It was a whole body kiss, vibrant with passion.

Avneet and I held each other tightly, tongues and lips working with a fury of passion.

I shifted my hand from her waist to her belly, and of its own mind it slid up towards her breast.

A few moments later, we got apart and our eyes opened.

She looked at me like a deer startled by headlights and shook her head.

She murmured, “Oh, God, you felt like something I always wish for.....do you really don't want it what I want Siddharth. I guess We both want it. We both need each other, Isnt it?

I felt she is really so bold, I mean she came here for having a tattoo and asking me for make out all of sudden is definitely something I wasn't expecting.

But I Fuck my brains out, I want to feel her more and more, no doubt if I can wish I want a chance to reach her  hot pussy.

I nodded my head with a shy smile.

So she excitedly pulled me to her, Kissing me again, she pulled me close to her.

Stay tuned