🙈Half Virgin - 10🙈

Avneet turn her face a bit.

Avneet (whispers) : listen siddharth, now if we will be joke in front of everyone for long.

Siddharth : but avneet...

Avneet : we have no choice, we have adjust with this for sometime. (Very awkward situation made for both of them).

Instead of losing hardness the touch and grip of those soft, milky and warm thighs making his dick more hard.

Avneet shifts back, placing her back on his chest as she wants to avoid to let her cunt get contact with his dick.

So she shifts back and hold his dick tight between her thighs.

But this become so hot situation to handle.

Both of them aren't in state to move even an inch.

Avneet POV

What the Fck is happening here, I catch his hard dick in my thighs. It's so hard.

I can't even blame him, it's natural to get erect after coming to a girls body.

But I am feeling so nervous because his cock is just 2 inch away from my pussy, just a little jerk in car make my pussy come directly into the contact of his dick.

To maintain a boundry between our genitals, I put my hand under my skirt, because I have no shield of panty.

So I just place my hand between my pussy and his dick.

In the search of control, my hand brush with his dick.

I turn around seeing his reaction.

Avneet : I am sorry.

Siddharth : it's okay.

Both of them whispers.

Siddharth can't feel her hand more exciting because his dick is stuffed between her thighs so he can't be more excited with the touch of her hand.

After five minutes,

Siddharth (whispers) : I guess, I should try to zip my jeans or you should fix your skirt.

Avneet thinks that why it doesn't came to her mind.

But her hand is on her cunt only, she is all wet. She can understand maybe she is not even trying to solve this situation.

Stay tuned.