🚿Bedroom to Shower - 15🚿

Avneet POV

I made a plan to tease him but it went in a wrong way she get me up and get down in the bathtub.

Its already a lot of lubrication available his cock easily slid in my pussy.

But wait we have no plans to have sex but I guess that plans went into the dump because of all what we did already.

Because even I can understand now and I can feel it equally that from now there is no way back.

He makes me sit on the edge of bathtub.

He open her legs and again starts fucking her pussy using his fingers and tongue

This is not the break of promise we did with each other having no sex before marriage.

I am enjoying the nice rhythmic motions of his tongue on my cunt.

But then the devil inside him is waking up now.

He squeeze my boobs very tightly and start positioning his cock on my pussy.

Avneet : siddharth...no.

Siddharth : oh really. But I guess your cunt is demanding something else.

I starts moaning when he is rubbing his dick on my pussy.

Avneet : mhmmm.

This is green signal to him.

He slowly push his dick in my pussy.

Moans in low and deep tone starts coming out from her mouth to encourage siddharth.

Avneet : Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh.

He is pressing my boobs.

But absolutely this is not the right position they can try for the first time.

It is hurting my pussy too, and even not letting me to take the half of him inside my cunt.

I told him please slowly or change the position.

We are in bathtub so we didn't have a lot of option.

Avneet : I don't think I can get it fully in size me in this position.

Stay tuned