if line two

Mulai dari awal

Now that I'm pregnant, I don't have to think about these things.

Xu Xishuang briefly explained his relationship with Yan Yushan to Professor Fred. The two of them just slept for a night by accident and did not promise anything to the other side, and they had reached a consensus that they would no longer contact each other.

The child came so suddenly and unexpectedly that no one expected that Xu Xishuang did not intend to let Yan Yushan be responsible. If he died while giving birth to a child and left only the child, then the child will also be raised by his family. It has nothing to do with Yan Yushan. Yan Yushan doesn't need to know.

Professor Fred made sense. He can understand Xu Xishuang's choice. It's too shocking that men can also have children. The more people know, the more dangerous Xu Xishuang will be. He will not tell the other father of the child for the time being. When the public understands and accepts that men to have children, the law is also determined, he will tell the opposite side.

It's not too late.

After careful consideration, Xu Xishuang decided to tell his family about his pregnancy.

Xu's mother cried for a long time in pain. Although she really wanted Xu Xishuang to come back and let her family take good care of Xu Xishuang, Xu's mother also knew that after Xu Xishuang came back, Xu Xishuang's pregnancy was likely to be hidden.

The Xu family is not without enemies on the road. Xu Xishuang, as the eldest son of the Xu family and the only male junior, although he has been spoiled by his family, he has two capable sisters managing the company. He has not shown his will to take over the Xu family, and he is often free everywhere. Travel, but there are still a lot of people staring at him.

After discussion, Xu Xishuang finally decided to raise the fetus abroad and live in Professor Fred's private hospital. Dr. Xu will also follow him. After he gave birth to the child and confirmed that there was no problem, the child would grow up healthily before returning to China.

Xu Xishuang only told his parents about the dangerous things about pregnancy and childbirth. Everyone else didn't know much about it, so Xu Lu didn't have much worry after knowing it, so she felt that her cousin was really awesome. He was not only smart, good-looking, and had many skills, and could also have children. BL novels sincerely did not bully her!

Xu Lu pestered Xu Xishuang and wanted to know who the other father of the child was. Xu's mother and father were also listening, but Xu Xishuang kept avoiding talking about it and quickly hung up the phone.

The pregnancy life in the next few months was not as sad as Xu Xishuang thought, but it was still very tossing. His originally healthy body became weak. He walked three steps and gasped, and vomited a mouthful of blood from time to time. At first, he scared Dr. Xu and Professor Fred.

Dr. Xu and Professor Fred assured Xu Xishuang that after he gave birth to the baby, they would try their best to help him recuperate. Although he may not be as healthy as he was, there was still no problem to ensure longevity. Xu Xishuang was in a better mood.

During pregnancy, when Xu Xishuang was free, he would watch the previous TV series and movies played by Yan Yushan. He felt that Yan Yushan had interacted with the baby in his stomach.

One day, when Xu Xishuang lay on the sofa and watched Yan Yushan's new ancient costume drama with his belly baby, he launched it without warning.

The tearing pain could not be described in words. Xu Xishuang once suspected that he would die of pain at that time. He fainted several times, and later he felt very thrilling in retrospect. He started half a month earlier than the due date, but the good job was that Professor Fred and Dr. Xu were very good at medical and saved him. He escaped from death and his son were safe.