fifty three

Chapter 53 Can you let me in?
......

Before starting the variety show, according to Dr. Xu's request, Xu Xishuang was taken by Yan Yushan and went to Dr. Xu for a physical examination.

Dr. Xu held the examination sheet in his hand and asked Xu Xishuang, who was lying sick, seriously, "How do you think you are doing recently? How are you doing?"

This examination did more items than the previous ones. Xu Xishuang was drawn a lot of blood, and now he is a little dizzy. He blinked his eyes slowly and replied to Dr. Xu, "It's good."

Dr. Xu: "No, you're not good."

"According to what you said last time, your random vomiting should be slowly getting better," Dr. Xu said, looking at the blood-soaked paper ball in the trash can and frowned deeply. "But it's obviously not the case now. You just vomited again."

Dr. Xu knocked on the examination sheet with a ballpoint pen, attracted Xu Xishuang's attention with his voice, and asked him to listen carefully: "Well, Mr. Yan just told me that you have a serious morning sickness reaction recently, but according to the time of your pregnancy, this is obviously abnormal."

"You lost two pounds in a week because you have no appetite for morning sickness. Although it is not too thin, for your physique, if you go on like this..."

Dr. Xu looked at Xu Xishuang, whose body was slightly curled up slightly, and his face was as white as paper. He felt that Xu Xishuang was more like a precious and fragile porcelain than before, and there had been silk cracks. As long as he didn't pay attention, he would be crushed to pieces and could no longer fight, and disappeared from the world.

Dr. Xu sighed in his heart and fell into silence.

Xu Xishuang's body is too strange. Random emit and pregnancy can be said to be unprecedented and happen to him at the same time. Dr. Xu sincerely admires Xu Xishuang's psychological quality. If Xu Xishuang's stress resistance was slightly worse, he would have collapsed long ago.

But if it goes on like this and can't find a suitable treatment, Xu Xishuang's physical fitness will return to the starting point, even worse than at the beginning.

Xu Xishuang also understood Dr. Xu's unfinished words. He closed his eyes again as if he escaped, thinking that he could not avoid the plot.

Dr. Xu continued: "According to your current physical condition, I don't recommend that you continue to work. You should temporarily withdraw from the public eye and have a good rest..."

"No." Xu Xishuang opened his eyes and said, "I can't retreat from the circle yet."

In order to prevent him from weakening as soon as he withdrew from the circle in the plot of the original book, and finally the death was almost unknown to him. Since Xu Xishuang knew that he was pregnant, he has worked almost non-cessation. How could he lose at this time?

Dr. Xu didn't know why Xu Xishuang was so persistent in this matter, but he knew that he could not persuade Xu Xishuang, so he could only take a step back and say, "I respect your will, but you must assure me that you must come back here one month before the expected date of delivery to take care of the fetus, at least within a month before you give birth, I We should make sure that there is no mistake."

Xu Xishuang calculated the schedule of the travel variety show, felt that he should be able to return here one month before the expected date of delivery, and nodded to Dr. Xu: "I promise."

Dr. Xu relaxed his expression and told Xu Xishuang a good news: "My tutor, Professor Fred, recently ended the retreat experiment. He and his friends have studied the theory of male birth. Mr. Yan has begun to contact my tutor. If Professor Fred can agree to participate in your caesarean section. Then your success rate of surgery will be improved.