sixty five

Chapter 65 Happy New Year, I love you.
Yan Yushan, who received the news, really shook his hand and almost let the driver turn back.

He now wants to hold Xu Xishuang tightly, kiss him, and tell him with practical actions that he also loves him.

Xu Xishuang's straight ball can catch him off guard every time, and his heart beats wildly.

Yan Yushan looked at the words sent by Xu Xishuang, breathed slowly, and then unconsciously rubbed the screen of the mobile phone, trying to touch his lover's face through the mobile phone in this way.

Yan Yushan replied to Xu Xishuang: "Well, I love you too."

He once again promised Xu Xishuang, "I'll be back with you soon."

He won't let Xu Xishuang spend the New Year alone.

After receiving Yan Yushan's reply, Xu Xishuang held her mobile phone and looked at it for a while. Then she blushed and exited the chat interface, turned on the camera, took a photo of the watercolor painting in front of her, saved it, and then walked out of the studio and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

It was already noon when Yan Yushan on the other side arrived home. After getting out of the car, he sent a message to Xu Xishuang first to make sure that the other party had had lunch. Then he said hello to Yan Jingmo, who was standing at the door: "Brother."

Yan Jingmo wore a red sweater and saw the ridicule in Yan Yushan's eyes. He said helplessly, "Mom asked me to wear it."

It is said that you must wear red for the Spring Festival, auspicious. This has not changed since childhood. Since the two brothers had the ability to control their wardrobe, they have not asked their mother to buy them red clothes. At most, they wear a red woolen hat or a red scarf, but he didn't prevent it this year.

Yan Yushan walked into the room with a smile, looked at his father's calm face, and his smile faded. Yan's mother next to her immediately stared at Yan's father fiercely, and then came over with a gentle smile and couldn't help but wrap a big red scarf around Yan Yushan: "Don't take it off! You can take it off temporarily during lunch, do you hear me?

This time it was Yan Jingmo's turn to laugh. Yan Yushan pulled the scarf helplessly: "I know, Mom."

Hearing this "Mom", Yan's eyes immediately moistened. None of their families have the habit of talking at the dinner table, so some words need to be said now, so as not to be angry when eating.

Yan's mother raised her hand and patted Yan Yushan on the shoulder: "You have a big idea and don't want to take over the company at home. Your father and I were very angry at the beginning and said some unpleasant words. Mom officially apologized to you. I'm sorry, Xiaoshan."

Not before Yan Yushan said, "It doesn't matter," Yan's mother continued, "I discussed it with your father. You really like acting. In fact, we have seen all the film and television dramas you played. He quietly praised your role as a general last time..."

Yan's father next to him coughed unnaturally and reminded Yan's mother not to reveal his background. Yan's mother stared at him again, and then continued to say to Yan Yushan, "We all support your decision now. You can do whatever you want. Your father and I will not force you to come back to take over the company in the future, but a little bit, your brother said. You and Xiao Xu got well. Why don't you bring people back?

"Next time." Yan Yushan paused, "He is shy."

The estrangement in recent years has disappeared in a few words, and both sides have the meaning of easing. Yan Jingmo can finally breathe a sigh of relief. There is no need to be caught in the middle, and both sides are in a dilemma.