eighty end of the text

Chapter 80 End of the text
......

Yan Yushan learned a good habit from the APP introduced by the babysitter, that is, to use a diary to record the baby's growth process and match the picture.

Yan Qingci grew up very fast. In three months, he was more sensitive to the perception of color. He especially liked colorful and dominated by yellow. So Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan began to train his gripping ability, attracting his attention with toys of his favorite colors and letting him hold things in his hands. .

For example, now, Yan Tudou is attracted by the long-life lock given by his grandmother. He desperately stretched out his chubby little hand and grabbed it with his fat fingers.

Xu Xishuang has fully realized the fun of playing with children. He deliberately raised the long-life lock, and then moved to Yan Qingci's back. Anyway, he did not let Yan Qingci successfully grasp the long-life lock.

Yan Qingci was in a hurry. He twisted his fleshy body and turned over under Xu Xishuang's surprised gaze. He successfully grabbed the long-life lock and showed a toothless smile.

Xu Xishuang was stunned for two seconds, then stood up and shouted to Yan Yushan upstairs, "Yang Yushan! Come down quickly, your son just turned over!"

In order to raise children, the previously decorated soundproof door was removed again and replaced with a thin door panel that was not soundproof. When Yan Yushan heard Xu Xishuang's voice, he immediately pushed the door open and ran downstairs. He couldn't even take care of the elevator. He strode to the baby's bed and looked at Yan Qingci, who was happily playing with the long-life lock. Machine.

Xu Xishuang picked up another golden potato-shaped toy and shook it in front of Yan Qingci. Yan Tudou was really attracted by another potato. He threw away the long-life lock in his hand and wanted to get the potato toy in Xu Xishuang's hand.

Xu Xishuang repeated his old skills. Yan Qingci, who didn't even have a kindergarten graduation certificate, was really fooled. He turned over again. Yan Yushan, who was guarding next to him, immediately pressed the camera shutter and took a few photos in a row to record this precious moment.

Xu Xishuang in the photo looked gentle. Yan Qingci, who reached for the potato toy, was cute. Yan Yushan looked at it and couldn't help smiling. Then he got up upstairs to wash the photos and put the washed photos in his diary.

Xu Xishuang named the diary with these pictures [Potato Growth Diary]. In the following days, there were more and more pictures in the [Potato Growth Diary], including photos of Xu Xishuang holding Yan Tudou for milk, pictures of Yan Tudou growing the first tooth, and the first time for Yan Tudou crying because of the injection. The photo of potatoes sitting up for the first time, the photo of starting to crawl, the photo of standing up...

On the day when Yan Tudou first called "Dad", Yan Yushan also took a photo. On this day, Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang received a phone call at the same time. Yan Yushan's film "Bitter Summer" was shortlisted for the Best Story Award. Xu Xishuang was shortlisted for the Best Actor Award because of her leading role in "Stuffering behind the Door", the organizer invited them. Participate in the award party a week later, at which the organizers will announce the final award results.

The world's film and TV series awards are awarded together. There is only one venue for the award ceremony, which is just convenient for Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang to go together. The award time is set one week before the Spring Festival. Even if the organizer ensures that the heating supply in the venue is sufficient, even when walking on the red carpet, Xu Xishuang still put a few more warm babies in his clothes, and then took Yan Yushan's arm and walked out of the car together.