thirty one

Chapter 31 Your cold character has collapsed. Hey!
After a good rest, Xu Xishuang dragged his heavy body upstairs to take a shower.

Long before he moved in, Yan Yushan had modified the house and installed anti-skid mats in the bathroom, so he didn't have to worry about falling and getting hurt in the shower.

Xu Xishuang picked up a bottle of lemon-flavored shower gel, took a simple hot shower, then changed into loose home clothes, and was ready to go downstairs for dinner.

However, as soon as Xu Xishuang raised his legs and went down a staircase, he felt an inspeakable tear-like pain in his lower body, especially his thighs, and his face changed in an instant.

With a white face, he stared at this short wooden staircase and felt that if he really walked down, he might cause secondary damage to his body. He couldn't get up for ten days and half a month, so he immediately stopped.

Xu Xishuang began to think about how to successfully have dinner.

He soon made a decision.

Xu Xishuang took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Xiao Wang.

Xiao Wang downstairs was scooping sweet porridge into the bowl. He felt the mobile phone in his apron ring. He put down the bowl, took out the mobile phone, and saw the message sent by Xu Xishuang.

Xu Xishuang: "Xiao Wang, could you please bring my dinner? My leg hurts and I can't go downstairs.

Xiao Wang quickly replied, "Okay, I'll be right there. Your legs don't matter, do you? Do you need to call a doctor?

Xu Xishuang: "No, thank you."

Xiao Wang downstairs put down his mobile phone, took a lunch box from the kitchen, and put all the dishes on the table into the lunch box.

Yan Yushan went downstairs before Xu Xishuang. He came from the living room, saw Xiao Wang's movements, and asked Xiao Wang, "Who are you packing for?"

"Give it to Xishuang." Xiao Wang replied truthfully, "He said that his leg hurts and he can't go downstairs. He asked me to bring him dinner."

Yan Yushan frowned and said to Xiao Wang, "Don't pack up first. I'll go up and have a look."

Xu Xishuang upstairs had left the stairs, returned to his room and locked the door.

Before wearing a book, he never had the habit of locking the door, because when he was a minor, his family would not disturb him. As an adult, he lived alone in his own house, let alone the need to lock the door, but after wearing a book...

Xu Xishuang walked to the mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror, gently raised his hand and touched the cold mirror.

His eyebrows were almost the same, but he was more sick, and his face was paler, exactly the same as he looked on the first day he wore the book.

"I don't know if you are..." Xu Xishuang whispered. He paused for a moment and said, "...it still exists."

After saying this, Xu Xishuang was silent for more than ten seconds.

No reply.

"Okay," Xu Xishuang closed his eyes and continued, "I don't think you should exist."

Because on the third day of the book, the day after returning to the hotel from the hospital, when he turned over his original backpack, he found a bottle of sleeping pills disguised as vitamins, and he was obviously passive.

Xu Xishuang is sure that it is a sleeping pill. For some reason, he will never admit his mistake.

That is to say, the night he slept with Yan Yushan, his body was weaker than usual, and his more chaotic will... It was all caused by the excessive consumption of sleeping pills.