sixty

Chapter 60 Chi Siyuan is with others...
Xu Xishuang panicked for a moment.

Before he figured out why he was so panicked, he found that his finger had been pressed on the hang-up button, and the call interface suddenly darkened.

Xu Xishuang stared at the screen that had returned to the initial interface and waited for two seconds. Watching the call interface pop up again, Chi Siyuan called again.

Why did Chi Siyuan call him? Is it because Yan Yushan said in the program yesterday that he wanted to pursue him? Or is it because he has too much interaction with Yan Yushan today?

Xu Xishuang watched his fingers unconsciously move to the hang-up button again. Just a second before he was about to press it, the baby in his stomach suddenly kicked his leg restlessly. Xu Xishuang felt the abnormal movement of his belly, suddenly recovered, temporarily stopped thinking, and pressed the answer button.

He can escape from Yan Yushan like an ostrich, but he can't refuse the simple Chi Siyuan.

After all, it was he... who robbed the love of Yan Yushan, who originally belonged to Chi Siyuan.

"Hey, senior?" Chi Siyuan's lively voice came from the other end of the phone, "I just called you. Did you accidentally touch the hang-up button? Or is it inconvenient for you now? What's the matter? Then I'll call you later?"

"It's okay," Xu Xishuang touched the pillow, "I touched it by mistake just now. What can I do for you?"

There seemed to be another person on the other side of Chi Siyuan. He spoke very softly. Xu Xishuang listened vaguely. He felt that Chi Siyuan should still be in the crew, and there were other people next to him, so it was inconvenient to make a video call with him and changed to voice.

Xu Xishuang waited quietly for more than ten seconds before Chi Siyuan's voice continued to come, with a little embarrassment: "Senior, that photo you took today is very beautiful. I saw on the Internet that the snow squirrel is so cute. The senior is like a princess who can attract many small animals in fairy tales... Ah, I don't have mud. The meaning of shaping the predecessor!"

Chi Siyuan panicked and explained a few words. Xu Xishuang listened and always felt that he had just heard a very soft laugh on Chi Siyuan's side. It was a man.

In order to maintain the sense of mystery and to leave a beautiful fantasy space for the audience, the program team did not announce the reason why the snow squirrel suddenly jumped on Xu Xishuang. Although some smart people still guessed it, more people are willing to believe that Xu Xishuang's unique beauty attracts the snow squirrel, and some people speculate that Xu Xishuang's body There may be some special bloodlines that attract animals, and things begin to develop in a fantasy direction.

After talking about the photo, Chi Siyuan paused and whispered, "Senior, in fact, I also watched the variety show yesterday. I think you are so brave that you have the courage to come out in front of the people of the whole country."

Xu Xishuang suddenly grabbed the quilt at hand and slowly let go.

"I also want to be so brave," Chi Siyuan muttered. "I don't want to compete with the team members at all, but I can't disobey the agent. But our boy band is about to disband! I will also stop the contract and change my agent. I will never have to fry cp with others in the future. Senior, I want to be a real actor and play more excellent works!"

Xu Xishuang's voice was very faint: "Well, congratulations."

Chi Siyuan in the original book did become an excellent actor in the end. He cooperated with Yan Yushan in many classic works and won many awards. He is two excellent actors that everyone likes.