if line five

( just want to say that its supposed to be if line 4 but since the extra 7 is missing it became like this, i cant find it on any site so)

Chapter 91 Extra if line · If you ran with the ball 4 at the beginning

There are not many people paying attention to the situation of Xu Xishuang. Jiang Yangze and his friends are just a few of them.

Jiang Yangze narrowed his eyes, looked at the light red marks on the corners of Xu Xishuang's mouth, and said uncertainly, "Xu Xishuang just now..."

Another man looked at the blood stains on the ground not far away and answered hesitantly, "Isn't it..."

The last person widened his eyes and shouted in shock, "Did you vomit blood?!"

The three of them looked at each other and then shouted together, "Damn it!!"

It won't kill anyone, will it?! Anyway, they can vomit blood in two sentences. They have never heard of Xu Xishuang's weak constitution?

Jiang Yangze and the three of them were stunned. They stood still and did not dare to move, and another person who had been paying attention to the situation here, Yan Yushan's face changed at the moment Xu Xishuang vomited blood and walked this way quickly.

Yu Bai was editing the message on his mobile phone and walked back. He was about to tell Yan Yushan his conclusion. He thought that Xu Xishuang might not be straight, but before the message was sent out, he saw Yan Yushan strode this way in a hurry. He turned his head in surprise and whispered Yan Yushan.

However, there was only Xu Xishuang in Yan Yushan's eyes now. He didn't even notice that he walked past Yu Bai, let alone heard the other party's voice.

On the other side, Situ Yuan still stood in front of Xu Xishuang in a daze. He looked down at the blood on the ground and looked at Xu Xishuang, who was pale. His hands and feet were stiff and he was at a loss. He didn't know what to do. He stammered and asked, "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Situ Yuan looked at Xu Xishuang and shook his head slightly. He still wanted to say something, so he felt that he was suddenly pulled back by a huge force. He staggered two steps and instantly distanced himself from Xu Xishuang.

Yan Yushan loosened his hand holding Situ Yuan's arm, blocked Xu Xishuang, looked at Situ Yuan with warning, then turned his head and asked Xu Xishuang gently in a low voice, "Is your body uncomfortable? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?

Situ Yuan was suddenly pulled away and almost fell to the ground. He was stunned for a second and wanted to lose his temper. As soon as he looked up, he looked at Yan Yushan's wolf-like eyes. He shudled in an instant, shivered, and stepped back two steps in a row.

At the moment when Yan Yushan was stared at, many clips and rumors of Yan Yushan beating people flashed in Situ Yuan's mind, and he felt that he might lie in an ambulance and leave the party today. He wanted to run away, but his inexplicable desire to survive made him stay where he was.

Xu Xishuang looked at Yan Yushan, who was standing in front of him in a protective posture, looked at the other party's nervous and facing a big enemy, a little wanted to laugh, and explained, "I'm fine, no Need to go to the hospital. My vomiting of blood has nothing to do with this gentleman.

"The symptom of my vomiting blood is... the sequelae of the previous illness, as long as you recuperate for a few years, you can get better." Xu Xishuang felt that his throat was still uncomfortable. He coughed gently and gained two tense eyes in an instant.

"It's really okay for me to vomit blood. Spitting blood is equivalent to bruisation in the body," Xu Xishuang continued, "I don't have to go to the hospital, really."