forty four

Chapter 44 Indiscriminate Jealousy
......

The shooting of the crew is going smoothly.

I don't know what Yan Yushan said to Cheng Tianwen. Cheng Tianwen gave everyone in the crew a day off yesterday. Xu Xishuang took this opportunity to go to Dr. Xu's physical examination with Yan Yushan.

After a set of tests, Dr. Xu said that there was no problem with Xu Xishuang's body and fetal growth. He gave Xu Xishuang some new calcium tablets and vitamins, so they went back and re-examined after half a month.

Xu Xishuang has gradually become accustomed to the existence of Yan Yushan. Every night, he will leave a door for Yan Yushan and fall asleep in the sound of Yan Yushan telling stories.

But because there were too many inspection processes yesterday, and the drive back and forth was a little far, Xu Xishuang was tired at night, so he fell asleep after listening to the story.

Therefore, Xu Xishuang didn't know whether the little gecko with a broken tail in the story finally found its tail.

Xu Xishuang has been thinking about this since he got up in the morning and came to the set absent-mindedly. He sat down in an empty place, took out his mobile phone, searched for the story Yan Yushan told last night according to his memory, and tried to find the follow-up.

After knowing that the little gecko finally grew a new tail and the old tail had a good ending, Xu Xishuang satisfactorily put away his mobile phone and reviewed the clip he was going to play today.

The clip he is going to play today is the scene where he played with Yan Yushan during the last script reading. It was the first time he met Chen Muzhou in Yan Zheng's memory, on that wet and cold rainy night, on the night when Xiaohe and Xiaohe's father died.

Xu Xishuang had just finished reviewing the clip he was going to perform, and saw Yan Yushan coming over.

Yan Yushan pulled a chair at will and sat down next to him. His legs were next to his knees, which was very close: "The review of "Bitter Summer" has passed. I found someone to arrange a test. Let's see the effect first."

Xu Xishuang nodded.

"The official microblog of "Bitter Summer" cooperates with the publicity. They may put some tidbits about your interaction with Chi Siyuan recently," Yan Yushan continued, observing Xu Xishuang's expression. "There should be a group of cp fans of you and Chi Siyuan."

Due to the influence of Yan Yao, Xu Xishuang now has a very strong resistance to the word cp powder. He didn't move his eyebrows, but still maintained his original expression and nodded to Yan Yushan and didn't care at all.

Yan Yushan couldn't figure out what Xishuang's attitude meant, but he didn't ask again, because Cheng Tianwen was already calling his name and letting him go to film.

But Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang didn't expect that the power of cp fans would be so great.

The official microblog of the "Bitter Summer" group only released new tidbits at noon. In the evening, the number of cp super talk fans of Xu Xishuang and Chi Siyuan had exceeded 100,000, and they hung on the tail of the hot search completely by virtue of their real popularity.

Xu Xishuang didn't know about this matter at the beginning. It was Yan Yao who came over with red eyes, took her mobile phone, and looked at him with a look of the evil country demon girl. Xu Xishuang learned about it from Yan Yao's mouth.

Yan Yao whispered, "I've had a cp of you and Chi Siyuan before... But now, I'm a firm cp fan of you and Yan Yushan. Yan Xu only, no one can really beat you!"