twenty four

Chapter 24 Cut First and Play
......

I don't know how many times the bed in Yan Yushan's home is softer than the bed in the hotel. When Xu Xishuang lay down, he felt like he was trapped in a large cloud.

He rarely slept without any dreams and had a very high quality. When he got up the next day, he felt that he was energetic and could hit two Jiang Yangze with one punch.

Just kidding.

After washing up, Xu Xishuang took a picture of his pregnant belly as usual.

When Xiao Wang was washing clothes last night, he found a clothespin specially used to dry large clothes in the laundry room. Xu Xishuang flashed and asked Xiao Wang for one. At this time, he clamped up the lower half of his clothes with a clothes clip and fixed it, just revealing his slightly bulging abdomen, which was very convenient to take pictures.

He sent the photos to Dr. Xu and Yan Yushan in duplicate, and then said hello to Xiao Wang, also called Sister Zhao, and took a taxi to the company to find Sister Zhao.

When the driver came to pick up Xu Xishuang, he was very surprised to see Xu Xishuang, who was wearing masks and hats. He didn't understand why some people had money to live in a villa, but did not go out in their own luxury car, but they came to take a taxi, but the driver quickly relieved to think that this might be the habit of rich people.

After Xu Xishuang arrived at the company, he found Sister Zhao according to the floor and office number mentioned by Xiao Wang. He knocked on the door politely. After hearing "Please come in", he pushed the door and walked in, took off his mask and hat, and sat down opposite Sister Zhao.

Sister Zhao put down all kinds of materials in her hand and looked at Xu Xishuang with a complicated look: "You look much more energetic, as if... a little fat?"

She remembered that the last time she saw Xu Xishuang was more than three months ago. At that time, Xu Xishuang was so thin that there was only a skeleton. Although she was still beautiful, she was afraid that he would disappear in place the next second.

She knew that Xu Xishuang was in poor health and basically used the money she earned to treat the disease, but she still felt uncomfortable to see Xu Xishuang living in such a small and dark house.

Perhaps out of pity for the beauty, she advised Xu Shuang to change to a bigger and sunny house. If it really doesn't work, she can help Xu Xishuang pay first. Anyway, after Xu Xishuang finishes the movie that Yan Yushan invited him to make, Xu Xishuang has the money to change a house.

At that time, she went to Xu Xishuang to tell Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan about inviting him to make a movie. She thought Xu Xishuang would be very happy, but she may not forget Xu Xishuang's expression at that time in her life.

It's like a boring expression before a person decides to die. Nothing can arouse his interest. He has no longer nostalgia for the world. Like a real ice, no one can melt him.

Sister Zhao was very uneasy at that time, but Xu Xishuang kept saying that it was okay and did not disclose any information to her. Before leaving Xu Xishuang's home, she looked back and seemed to see Xu Xishuang holding a handful of pills and loading them into another common vitamin bottle.

The pills he put in don't look like vitamins at all, more like... Sister Zhao feels that she may be too careful. Xu Xishuang should not commit suicide with sleeping pills, right?

Later, Xu Xishuang successfully joined the group and took the initiative to do business on Weibo. She also called her. Sister Zhao's hanging heart finally let go. Now, looking at Xu Xishuang in front of her so energetic and vigorous, Sister Zhao felt that she must have been too careful before.