seventy seven

Chapter 77 Yan Yushan, I seem to be going to give birth.
The marriage of Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang was so unexpected that even the stars who witnessed Yan Yushan's proposal did not expect that they would move so fast. They proposed the day before and took the marriage certificate the day after.

After the shock of the netizens, there was a heated discussion: [Ah, ah, ah, congratulations on your hundred years of good marriage, long-term, old together, never abandon, happy wedding!]

[Why didn't you give birth to a child early (dog head)]

[If I remember correctly, it's less than a month for Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang to announce it.

[Brother Yan and Frost Baby have finally achieved good results. I'm happy! You must be fine!]

Most of the comments are blessings, and the bad comments have been suppressed. Shortly after Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang posted on Weibo, the resident guests and flying guests who participated in the travel variety show also sent their blessings to them, and some other stars who came to join in the fun also expressed their good wishes in the comment area. Whether it was sincere or false, they were very lively.

Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang only thanked a few friends for replying. Xu Xishuang looked at the grand event on the Internet and remembered the description in the plot of the original book. He thought, is this a blessing from the whole entertainment industry?

Some people don't know the official announcement of Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan. Now when they see them getting married, they don't understand why they are getting married so soon. After learning that the relationship between the two people warmed up in the variety show "Go and Go", they went to see the travel variety show one after another.

Then they almost lost their teeth because of the relationship and interaction between Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang, and quickly understood why they got married today. The relationship between two people is so good, isn't it normal to choose to get married?

On the other side, Fei Yuan looked at the sudden soaring views of "Traveling as You Go", and there were more and more editing creations, and he almost fainted with surprise and excitement. Even if those netizens joked that his travel variety show is more like a love variety show, he doesn't care. After all, the effect and influence are real.

Fei Yuan didn't expect that the variety show he shot would become a hit. To be honest, he just wanted to earn a lot of traffic from the beginning. He held his mobile phone excitedly and decided that when Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang held a wedding, he must take a big red envelope to thank the two people who brought his variety show into a hit!

Xu Xishuang, who is at the center of the topic, feels really nervous now, because he is going to meet Yan Yushan's parents now.

He temporarily turned off his mobile phone and looked out of the car window, trying to relieve his tension with the scenery along the way.

Xu Xishuang took the initiative to mention the matter of seeing his parents. His marriage with Yan Yushan was cut first and then played. Of course, there were also some reasons for impulsiveness. The day after Yan Yushan proposed to him, they took the household registration book and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate.

He is now in the late stage of pregnancy, and he has to work hard to hold the wedding and deal with guests, so Yan Yushan pushed back the wedding matter and went to see Yan Yushan's parents first. After that, he went to Dr. Xu's hospital until he had a caesarean section.

Xu Xishuang actually had no real feelings after getting the marriage certificate. Until now, he followed Yan Yushan into the villa of the Yan family and saw Yan's father and mother sitting on the sofa waiting for them, and Yan Jingmo, who had seen him once, that he finally had the idea of becoming Yan Yushan's family.