extra six

Chapter 87 Extra · The end of the variety show with children

Because Fei Yuan did not take away the guests' mobile phones at the beginning of the program, they can still pay for breakfast with their mobile phones.

The four children are not picky about food, and salted radish with white flour steamed bread are also delicious. In addition to the little pepper, because they still need someone to feed them and eat a little slower, the other three boys eat faster than anyone else. If other parents hadn't found out earlier and stopped them, they would have had to go to the market while burping.

[Gaga is so cute. Are boys so eager to win and lose since they were young?]

[Yang Tudou is really lively with the naked eye. Who remembers that he said very coldly that Ultraman did not exist on the first day of his arrival? Now he has begun to eat faster than other children.

[Obviously, it's a very ordinary breakfast. Why do they eat so much? Damn, I also want to have breakfast. Is this a hidden food show?

The four families of the guests were very good-looking and attracted the attention of many passers-by. Because the four babies were so cute, the owner of the breakfast shop specially gave them a small steamed bun. But at this time, the people who come to the market are all grandparents. Young people basically don't have them, so no one recognizes them.

After paying for breakfast, Xu Xishuang asked the owner of the morning restaurant who came to collect the tableware: "Boss, please ask, if we want to set up a stall, where else is there?"

Others also heard Fei Yuan's previous answer. They knew that Fei Yuan did not prepare a booth for them, and they even had to find the booth by themselves, so they turned their eyes to the boss.

The owner of the breakfast shop was looked at by so many handsome men and beautiful women. His hands trembled and he almost broke the plate. After thinking for a few seconds, he said, "Good stalls need to be grabbed by yourself early. It's too late for you to set up a stall now."

"But you can set up a stall in front of my store," looking at everyone's disappointment, the shopkeeper continued, "You only set it up for one day, right? As long as you don't block the way into the store, you can put it at will.

In addition to grabbing the location by yourself, the stalls on both sides of the shops and the road can also be set up, but in this case, you generally have to discuss with the store owner, otherwise it will be blocked in front of other people's stores and affect other people's guests, which will definitely lead to conflicts.

The turn of the peak circuit was so sudden that several guests were stunned for a moment and quickly thanked the store owner. The host Cheng Xiaohui immediately said a series of auspicious words to the store owner. The blessing words were not the same, which made the store owner happy.

[Hahaha, the store owner is so cute. The middle-aged uncle is so angry that he is so praised that he is floating when walking]

[Cheng Xiaohui really deserves to be a famous host. I think I've been praised by her so much, and I have to be fluttered hahaha]

[I sincerely invite you to watch Fei Yuan's expression with me, and take a screenshot to make an emoji! Fei Yuan's shocked expression is really funny, hahaha]

[I feel that in this episode of the program, all the tasks of the difficult guests made by Fei Yuan have been easily solved by the guests. Prophes, and the next task of selling straw hats and bamboo baskets will also be easily completed]

After breakfast, the guests went to the side of the tricycle parked by Xu Xishuang and took down the straw hats and bamboo baskets they needed to sell. When they finished taking what they needed to sell, Fei Yuan asked the program team to remove all the means of transportation.