extra three

Chapter 83 Extra · Baby Variety Show 3

Fei Yuan teased Yan Qingci: "Do you want to guess what the reward is?"

Yan Qingci looked at the backpack in Fei Yuan's hand and asked Fei Yuan with a milky child's voice, "Is it food?"

"Yes," Fei Yuan pretended to be surprised. "It's all children's favorite snacks. Are you happy?"

The green beans and preserved eggs immediately showed an expression of envy. That's a snack!

Yan Qingci was silent for a second. He didn't say that he was unhappy, but asked Fei Yuan, "Uncle director, can I exchange this reward for something else?"

The green beans and preserved eggs looked at Yan Qingci in shock. That's a snack!

Fei Yuan didn't expect that Yan Qingci would be indifferent to snacks. He was stunned for a moment. He originally wanted to nod and agree. He felt that after all, Yan Qingci was just a child, and it would not be difficult to find what he wanted to change, but Fei Yuan suddenly remembered that Yan Qingci was not an ordinary child! He probably couldn't afford what he wanted, so Fei Yuan immediately shook his head: "No."

Yan Qingci was a little disappointed, but he also accepted the result. He took the backpack from Fei Yuan's hand, and then looked forward to the other three children.

Yan Qingci paused, stood still for a few seconds, thought for a moment, then opened the zipper of his backpack and said to the other three new children, "Brother Sic Bean, Brother Preserved Egg, Little Pepper Sister, I can't finish all the snacks. Do you want to take some?"

Hearing Yan Qingci's words, the other three children rushed up, and even the little pepper was not shy, turning over the snacks they wanted to eat in their backpacks.

[I really want to know what potatoes wanted to replace with snacks at the beginning. Damn Fei Yuan, why didn't he agree! Do you have the heart to refuse the child's request?

[Potatoes are really generous. If my brother had half of the potatoes when he was a child, I wouldn't have fought with him every day]

[That is to say, have you ever thought that potatoes are willing to share snacks because he doesn't like them?]

[Impossible! I don't believe that there are children in the world who can refuse snacks... Well, Yan Tudou's thoughts and behaviors really seem to be separated from the small scope of the child]

When the children shared snacks, several parents did not intervene, allowing them to share and enhance their relationship. Liang Feng wiped the sweat on his forehead, turned his head to ask Fei Yuan, and chatted with him casually: "Director Fei, why is the slate road the shortest and the cement road is the longest?"

Fei Yuan has been waiting for the guests to ask this question. Now Liang Feng is talking to him. Fei Yuan artificially cleared his throat: "Cough, in fact, the path is about the same length as the stone road. One is the new shortcut of the villagers, and the other is the direct line built by the predecessors, but because it rained yesterday, it is small. The road is more difficult to walk, and it takes more time. As for the highway, in order to facilitate transportation, it is basically possible to reach every house. The highway is half a circle around the village, which must be the longest.

"As for the gravel road, it was a new house built in the village before. In order to facilitate the construction, the construction team hired chose a relatively wide place and made a small turn, not the nearest road." Fei Yuan crossed his waist, "Well, the children are about to return to their parents. The director is going to announce the second punching task!"

Hearing Fei Yuan's words, the green bean quickly chose what he liked to eat and said "thank you" to Yan Qingci. When the preserved egg heard the green bean's words, he scratched his head and quickly said thank you. Finally, the little pepper pinched the packaging bag for puffs and whispered to Yan Qingci.