if line four

Chapter 90 Extra if line · If you ran with the ball 3

The atmosphere was stiff for three seconds. Xu Xishuang took the lead in looking away, suddenly turned his head, buried his head and continued to squat.

Xu Xishuang's heart beat faster. He didn't know if Yan Yushan recognized him. Now he just hoped that Yan Yushan would leave quickly, not stay here again, and silently reminded him of the social death just now.

But Yan Yushan did not move at all and still stood still. Xu Xishuang could even feel his hot eyes looking straight from the top of his head.

Xu Xishuang can't say anything to Yan Yushan not to stand here. After all, it is the freedom of others to stand. Because he was too embarrassed, Xu Xishuang had to give psychological hints to himself, implying that there were many people such as Yan Yushan's big star had seen. Besides, he was confused that night, and he left very early. Yan Yushan may not remember what he looked like at all, and he didn't know who he was, and they hadn't seen him for more than three years. Here, Yan Yushan must not know him anymore.

Keep hinting to himself, Xu Xishuang feel a little better. He thought that he would waste it and see who would go first.

At this moment, Xu Xishuang did not know that a small ball of cream was stuck on the side of his nose, nor did he know that the tip of his ears were all red at this time, and even his face was dyed pink. The posture of his back to the person was like being angry, as if he was waiting for the person who loved him to coax him. After coaxing him, he turned around reservedly.

Yan Yushan stood behind Xu Xishuang, his eyes sizzling on the other party's ears and face, and couldn't help staring at the cream on Xu Xishuang's face. He was so cute that his heart beat faster and he couldn't take his eyes away at all.

Just as Yan Yushan was thinking about what reason to talk to Xu Xishuang, Yan Jingmo in the center of the hall just stopped his speech. Yan Jingmo raised his glass and looked around. He happened to see Yan Yushan standing at the table and asked him over with a smile.

As a member of the Yan family who held the reception, Yan Yushan knew that he could not escape. If he didn't go, it would be impolite. He could only nod to Yan Jingmo and casually hold a glass of wine. Finally, he looked at Xu Xishuang, who was squatting on the ground, and raised his feet and walked over.

Xu Xishuang was not seen by others because he squatted under the table and the long tablecloth covered his figure, so he escaped.

Yan Yushan finally left. Xu Xishuang quietly breathed a big sigh of relief, staggered slowly and staggered up from the ground, and supported the table with his hand. After the dizziness eased, he slowly bent down and moved his already squatting legs.

After standing up again, Xu Xishuang listened to Yan Yushan's cold welcome words and thought that she would stay for a few more minutes and leave.

Yan Yushan would come to such an occasion purely beyond his expectation. When Xu Xishuang thought that he had given birth to his child without telling Yan Yushan, he was a little guilty and a little embarrassed. In addition, the scene of social death just now was bumped into by Yan Yushan. Xu Xishuang doesn't want to have an intersection with Yan Yushan now, only I want to run quickly.

After making a decision, Xu Xishuang began to retreat slowly and moved to the edge of the hall, ready to run at any time.

However, he had just taken a few steps back, and Yan Yushan, who was still talking, accurately caught his figure. He spoke a little faster and quickly threw away the polite words that he didn't want to say, and then left the other guests and walked in the direction of Xu Xishuang.