twenty six

Chapter 26 You are such a straight man
After receiving this message from Xu Xishuang, Yan Yushan suddenly regretted a little.

He was really angry just now. He was angry about why Xu Xishuang secretly participated in the program and didn't tell him, but he didn't want to quarrel with Xu Xishuang, so he followed Xu Xishuang to record the program. If Xu Xishuang had an accident, he could also protect Xu Xishuang in the first time.

But now, he suddenly remembered that Xu Xishuang hated him very much and would vomit blood after staying with him for a long time.

What if Xu Xishuang vomits blood on the program? Shouldn't he leave now and look at it from a distance?

Before Yan Yushan could decide what to do, the director clapped his hands and said to several guests, "The amateurs are all here. They have started to connect to the live broadcast. Everyone is ready."

Hearing this, Xu Xishuang put down his mobile phone. He wore a loose beige thin sweatshirt and jeans, covering his slightly bulging stomach, neutralizing the coldness of his appearance, which did not look so difficult to approach. Yan Yushan also took off his rivet coat, revealing the black short sleeves inside, which barely met the atmosphere of love.

Several permanent guests on the sofa also put down their mobile phones and began to stare at the opposite screen.

The place where eight amateur guests shoot their daily love is in a holiday villa. There is another director group there, and another director group will shoot at the scene of the holiday villa, and show the interactive live broadcast of the amateurs to several stars and let the stars comment.

Finally, the director team of the recording studio will select, put together and edit the pictures on both sides, and play them as the content of this episode to the audience.

In fact, according to the process, before starting to watch the live broadcast of the amateur guests, the stars should first introduce the flying guests, enliven the atmosphere, and ask the flying guests a few questions about their feelings. However, the director looked at Xu Xishuang, who was known as the frost beauty in the circle, and Yan Yushan, who was known as the Great Demon King. The two had not said much since they came in. After thinking for a while, he decided not to embarrass himself, decisively skipped the process and directly began to broadcast the live broadcast of the amateur guests.

The director prayed in his heart that Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang would at least say a few words in this episode, otherwise only Bai Keke and Tang Min would chat awkwardly. He could imagine how bad the effect of this program would be after it was broadcast.

On the opposite sofa, Xu Xishuang looked carefully at the eight guests on the screen and reviewed the information he had seen in his mind.

In order to facilitate memory, Xu Xishuang used the online Haiwang's notes to distinguish eight guests. For example, there is a chef on the male guest's side. Xu Xishuang remembers him like this: Xiao Li, 181, chef, good temper.

Although it looks a little unso serious, it is very useful, and it is also very kind. There is no need to remember the name. Xu Xishuang quickly passed the faces of various ordinary people, confirmed everyone's identity, and then stared at two of them.

These two people are Xiao Chen, the dance teacher among the male guests, and Xiao Ji, the orthopedic surgeon among the female guests. Xu Xishuang remembers very clearly that the two of them were mentioned in the original book. The two of them finally came together and fell in love. Finally, they got married. They are the true love couple stamped and certified by the author.

Xu Xishuang knew that he was very slow about things related to feelings. When he listened to other people's gossip before, his cousin always guessed everything at the beginning, and he was still confused after listening to the ending. He didn't know why the people they said were together and why they broke up, so now, he directly followed The plot of the original book, choose to observe the real couple who finally came together.