twenty seven

Chapter 27 Touching Porcelain
Under the teaching of Bai Keke, Xu Xishuang learned a lot of unheard of "careful tricks" in just half an hour.

Xu Xishuang couldn't help sighing in his heart that when people are in love, in order to successfully catch up with the person they like, they can really grow 108 eyes.

My cousin has said countless times that he is too slow to like implicitly, and he will suffer emotional losses one day in the future, but Xu Xishuang doesn't care, because he has never liked anyone, doesn't need to win anyone's favor, and he doesn't know these tricks. As for the people who like him...

Before Xu Xishuang wore books, his family background and appearance made him have many pursuers since he was a child. Xu Xishuang felt that he had a keen impression of others. As long as the other party was not particularly reserved and acted more directly, he could see that the other party liked him, and then rejected the other party neatly without giving him a glimmer of hope. .

But when it comes to likes, Xu Xishuang thinks he is a very frank person. He accepts his desire/desirely. If one day he really has someone he likes very much, he may directly confess and take the opponent with a straight ball. Don't have so many turns.

Bai Ke is still teaching him knowledge endlessly. Xu Xishuang was amazed and looked at Bai Keke with worshipful eyes.

Bai Keke felt that no one should be able to keep calm in the eyes of Xu Xishuang's beauty worship, so she floated unexpectedly and worked harder to teach Xu Xishuang these love tips.

Even Yan Yao, who had been pretending to be transparent, couldn't help opening her mouth and talking about a few common tricks, but Yan Yushan on the other side became more and more silent.

Of course, Yan Yushan knows that there are also very straight men among homosexuals, but Xu Xishuang's image is far from that of such people, and Xu Xishuang has never disclosed his sexual orientation, no gossip, and he seems to have no love experience.

Recording this program began to become very painful for Yan Yushan. He wanted the recording of the program to end quickly. After the recording of the program, he went to talk to Xu Xishuang to understand Xu Xishuang's real sexual orientation. But at the same time, Yan Yushan didn't want the program to end too soon, because he didn't want to get an uncomfortable answer from Xu Xishuang.

Seeing that this program was about to become a dialogue program between Bai Keke and Xu Xishuang, Tang Min finally couldn't sit still.

He found an opportunity to interrupt and said to Xu Xishuang, "But Senior Xu, don't you think it's more lovely for girls to fall in love? And I think that when men pursue women who have a good impression on them, they will inevitably exaggerate themselves verbally. This is also human temperament. You don't have to be so harsh, right?

Tang Min suppressed the jealousy in his eyes. He didn't understand why Xu Xishuang could get Yan Yushan's other treatment. Obviously, when they were in the boy group before, he contacted Yan Yushan so many times, and Yan Yushan always looked like a strict tutor to him. Even the most beautiful student was scolded by Yan Yushan. Let's go. Why is Xu Xishuang?

Is it just his face?

Tang Min felt that what he had just said was impeccable. Both men and women were a bowl of water. As long as Xu Xishuang dared to express doubts about his words, after the program was broadcast, there were absolutely all scolding Xu Xishuang on Weibo, scolding him for not respecting women, not standing on the same front with men, and neither side was pleasing to both sides.

Tang Min had already figured out how to scold Xu Xishuang on Weibo, and how he would buy a water army to guide those irrational netizens. Then he heard Xu Xishuang say: