seventy eight

Chapter 78 Father and Son are safe
Generally speaking, there are three processes for giving birth. In the first stage, pregnant people will feel the pain of contractions gradually increasing. In the second stage, when the uterine mouth is fully opened, there will be a sharp pain that is better than death.

Xu Xishuang directly skipped the first process.

He trembled with pain all over, and his eyes were black and white. He felt as if someone was crushing his stomach with a steel fork. Dr. Xu next to him had been talking to him loudly to wake him up. Now he must not faint. He quickly found a soft cloth and stuffed it into his mouth to prevent him from biting his tongue because of severe pain. Head.

The anesthetics began to take effect slowly, and Xu Xishuang's body pain was relieved a little. His whole body was numb, and his thinking slowed down. He really felt that he was going to die. He clasped Yan Yushan's arm tightly and said in a weak voice, "If I die..."

"You'll be fine." Yan Yushan interrupted him in a shaking voice, and he didn't know whether he was promising Xu Xishuang or persuading himself.

Looking at Xu Xishuang's pale and bloodless face, he was still muttering something "to explain the future". Yan Yushan's internal organs were in pain. He wanted Xu Xishuang to stop saying these unlucky words, but he was reluctant to say heavy words to Xu Xishuang. He gritted his teeth and threatened Xu Xishuang: "Xu Xishuang, hold on a little longer, if If you dare to give up, I will..."

"I'll make the browsing history and the small videos you have seen on your mobile phone public." Yan Yushan stared at Xu Xishuang's eyes. "I will let everyone know that you watched the video of the gecko wagging its tail more than 100 times one day."

Xu Xishuang was stunned.

Until he was pushed into the operating room, Xu Xishuang could not react. Yan Yushan actually threatened him with a small video!

But I have to say that Yan Yushan is really good at pinching some of Xishuang's soft ribs. Xu Xishuang loves face. He will not let others know his special preferences. If Yan Yushan really dares to publish the browsing records in his mobile phone on the Internet, even if Xu Xishuang really enters the coffin, he will jump up and beat Yan Yushan. Don.

Holding such a breath, Xu Xishuang held on without fainting in pain, but slowly lost his sobriety under the action of anesthetics. In the chaos, Xu Xishuang had a long dream, but this time he didn't see the original body again.

He returned to his original world.

Xu Xishuang also knew very well that he was dreaming this time. He floated around like a ghost, silently watching his body electrocuted in the bathroom being found by the hourly workers who came to clean, and then called the police and informed his family to restrain his body. Xu Xishuang thought it was good that he was wearing a bathrobe at that time, otherwise he would have been really ashamed.

The familiar time fast-forward appeared. Xu Xishuang watched his family prepare a funeral for him. The lawyer read out the inheritance notarization, and all his property was donated for charity. The news of his death spread to the Internet. Everyone deplored the death of a "national senior", but the memory of the Internet was very short, and the people who remembered him soon forgot about it and devoted themselves to a new life.

His family and friends gradually came out of their grief. His cousin went to college and had a good relationship with his new roommates. They shared their favorite novels with each other. In the bookshelf, my cousin found the book he had read to him at that time, that is, the one he wore.

Xu Xishuang saw it and floated behind his cousin. He wanted to have a look with him again. Then he heard his cousin exclaimed, "Damn it, this book is unfinished!"