sixty three

Chapter 63 Don't ignore me, boyfriend.
It's a touch.

Xu Xishuang kissed quickly and anxiously, and he didn't want Yan Yushan to find his strangeness and nervousness.

He wanted to run after kissing, but he had just taken a step back and was pulled back by Yan Yushan.

The bag he was carrying was thrown to the ground at will. Yan Yushan grabbed Xu Xishuang's wrist with his left hand and brought him back. His right hand gently and strongly clasped the back of Xu Xishuang's head, asking him to look up, without giving him any room to retreat, and directly turned his head and kissed him.

Yan Yushan's kiss was very similar to himself. He looked gentle on the surface. In fact, with the irritability and toughness that existed no matter how hidden it was, he rudely plundered and invaded Xu Xishuang's lips and tongue, and looked at him half hanging his eyes.

Yan Yushan was too high. Even if he lowered his head, Xu Xishuang was still kissed so much that he had been repeatedly raised his chin, hooked by the tip of his tongue, and there was no time to swallow and breathe. The apple smell in his mouth was all cleaned by Yan Yushan, and his lips were sucked to numb and red.

Xu Xishuang just woke up and had no strength. Now he is almost short of oxygenated by Yan Yushan. His whole body is soft, red and hot. His hands are weakly on Yan Yushan's chest. He can't push it away and can't escape.

A very light sound of footsteps came. Dr. Xu came from the corridor with the medical record in his arms. He was about to ask them if they had packed up. As soon as he looked up, he saw the two people kissing passionately.

Dr. Xu: ...

He pushed his glasses, pretending that he didn't see anything, silently turned around and retreated.

Xu Xishuang's senses were all deprived, completely immersed in Yan Yushan's kiss. He didn't know that Dr. Xu had been here. Yan Yushan glanced lightly at the direction Dr. Xu left and continued to lick Xu Xishuang's upper jaw until the corners of Xu Xishuang's eyes forced physiological tears, hanging pitifully on his eyelashes, and immediately When he was about to suffocate, Yan Yushan let him go with great mercy. Finally, he still learned what he had just looked like and imprinted it on his lips.

Xu Xishuang gasped and wiped his tears. He was weak all over. He leaned against Yan Yushan's arms and couldn't get up. He wanted to bite Yan Yushan's chest, but he had no strength.

With such a big advantage, Yan Yushan not only did not behave well, but also continued to be angry. He rubbed the inside of Xu Xishuang's wrist and looked at Xu Xishuang's appearance of being bullied. The inferiority in his character was hooked up. He pressed his desire and asked Xu Xishuang with a smile, "Did Mr. Xu's previous kissing scenes all borrow?"

Xu Xishuang heard that Yan Yushan was laughing at him for being unskilled in kissing, which was not as good as a novice. He leaned against Yan Yushan's arms and gasped. Liang Liang Liang looked at Yan Yushan and said, "Then I'm really not as good as the Yan Ying Emperor who has experienced many battles."

"Mr. Xu, don't wrong me." Yan Yushan smiled, "I haven't filmed a kiss scene."

Xu Xishuang thought about it carefully, as if it was indeed the case. The emotional lines in the scenes that Yan Yushan has filmed since his debut are rare, and there are no kissing scenes and **.

But Xu Xishuang is still a little depressed. Although he has never been in love, he has also read a lot of BL novels with his cousin, as well as love film and television works. Other people's love is sweet and sticky. Why did he and Yan Yushan become a bickering?

Sure enough, the man's mouth deceived the ghost. Once he chased the man and slept and kissed him, he would not talk about the sweet words. Xu Xishuangliang recalled that Yan Yushan had scolded others and cried, and thought that if Yan Yushan dared to quarrel with him, he would break up with Yan Yushan on the spot.