thirty two

Chapter 32 There is a problem
......

Xu Xishuang felt that he and Yan Yushan got along very harmoniously under the same roof.

He and Yan Yushan have never quarreled, blushed, quarreled, or lost his temper with each other. He had several times to ask Yan Yushan to get things, and Yan Yushan brought it to him without saying a word, which was completely different from the image of the bad-tempered demon king described in the book, especially cursing.

If Yan Yushan did not supervise him to do yoga every day and asked him to complete the yoga movements meticulously, then Xu Xishuang thought that there would be more harmony between him and Yan Yushan.

In the days without work, Xu Xishuang is comfortable in body and mind. Of course, he doesn't have a job because he is not invited to high-quality work, and Yan Yushan doesn't have a job because he doesn't want to take over those high-quality jobs.

As a person, it can't be compared.

"Xiao Wang," when Xiao Wang looked at him and Yan Yushan with strange eyes again, Xu Xishuang finally couldn't help calling him, "Do you have something to say to me?"

Xiao Wang immediately stood up straight and quietly looked out of the French window like a thief. He found that Yan Yushan was watering the flowers with his back to them. He should not have heard their words in the house. Then he quietly came over and whispered to Xu Xishuang, "Xishuang, if you..."

Xiao Wang said hesitantly, "If you are in love, you must tell Sister Zhao, otherwise Sister Zhao will be angry and affect your own career."

"It's unnecessary." Xu Xishuang answered casually.

He doesn't want to fall in love with anyone in this world for the time being. How to survive is his first consideration. Let's think about this after he has given birth. There is no need to talk to Sister Zhao about falling in love now. He won't have development with anyone.

However, Xiao Wang misread Xu Xishuang's meaning. He thought that Xu Xishuang had secretly fallen in love with Yan Yushan, but he just didn't want to tell Sister Zhao.

Xiao Wang was so anxious that his forehead sweated. He remembered his previous employer, the idol who retired from the office examination. At the beginning, he hid the other party's official examination. Sister Zhao was very angry and asked him to reflect for two months. If he concealed Xu Xishuang's relationship now, would Sister Zhao directly fire him?

Xiao Wang's heart was fighting between heaven and man. Yan Yushan, who was watering flowers outside, suddenly opened the side door, walked in and looked at them.

Looking at Yan Yushan's sight, Xiao Wang was excited. Yes, why did he forget the five million yuan of mouth-seal fee given to him by Yan Yushan?

Xiao Wang's heart immediately settled down. He silently apologized to Sister Zhao in his heart. I'm sorry, Sister Zhao. It's not that he didn't want to say it, but that the other party gave him too much.

After appreciating Xiao Wang's changing face, Xu Xishuang suddenly heard Yan Yushan calling his name. He turned his head and looked over, "What's wrong?"

"Come out and bask in the sun." Yan Yushan shook the kettle in his hand to Xu Xishuang, "Do you want to water the flowers?"

Xiao Wang glanced at the two of them and consciously left the scene.

Xu Xishuang replied lazily, "Okay."

He got up from the sofa, and his loose home clothes were rubbed up a little, and soon he slipped down with his rise, covering the exposed scenery just now.