twenty three

Chapter 23 It's not that kind of relationship
Xiao Wang came out of the kitchen with a bowl. When he saw the two people in the living room, he stopped and always felt that the atmosphere was strange, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

Xu Xishuang saw the bowl in Xiao Wang's hand and turned his head and asked Yan Yushan, "Why don't you leave after dinner?"

"No,""I'm going to pack my luggage."

Yan Yushan packed his luggage very quickly. Soon he changed into a set of clothes to go out and went downstairs with his suitcase. The car that came to pick him up had also stopped outside the lawn. Xu Xishuang watched the car leave on Yan Yushan and withdrew his sight.

"I left without eating." Xiao Wang took the bowl back to the kitchen and couldn't help saying, "It's not good for your health. There will definitely be problems in the long run. Yan Yingdi is so busy again. Now he has to rush to the announcement. He must have no time to eat, and there is no one to take care of him..."

"Why do you care so much?" Xu Xishuang said lightly, "Naturally, some people love him and take care of him. We don't have to worry about it."

Xu Xishuang just realized something. Yan Yushan and the entertainment company he originally signed last year expired and opened his own studio. Now it is up to him to decide what activities he participate in and what script he chooses. The agent only plays a screening role, so there will be no urgent activities that require him to participate. Even if there is, he can push it off.

So Yan Yushan was just looking for an excuse to leave.

Xu Xishuang thought that Yan Yushan's agent, assistant and his fans would feel sorry for him, and Yan Yushan's official match Chi Siyuan would also take good care of him, so he didn't have to worry about himself at all.

Xiao Wang was stunned for a moment. After so many days of getting along, he had been able to vaguely distinguish Xu Xishuang's mood. He realized that Xu Xishuang was in a little bad mood now. He touched the back of his head and answered, "That's right."

"I'll go upstairs and rest for a while." Xu Xishuang said to Xiao Wang, "Call me again at dinner."

Xiao Wang: "Okay."

Xu Xishuang had to go to Yan Yushan's room first to take out his suitcase. The second time, he pushed open the door of Yan Yushan's room. Xu Xishuang found that his mood had changed subtly.

The decoration of Yan Yushan's room is indeed very simple. At first glance, there is a hotel style, and it is not no wonder that he thought that the room was unoccupied when he first came in.

The gray lazy sofa was facing the window, and the sun poured in, illuminating the desk next to it. There is a large hourglass next to the desk lamp. The sand in the hourglass is black and has stopped flowing. It is all gathered at the bottom of the hourglass.

Maybe he left in a hurry. The home clothes that Yan Yushan changed was put on the quilt. Xu Xishuang looked at it twice and did not help Yan Yushan put it away.

His relationship with Yan Yushan was not good enough to open the other party's wardrobe at will. Xu Xishuang opened the lever of his suitcase and dragged the suitcase to the room opposite Yan Yushan.

As Yan Yushan said, the lighting in this room is very good, and it also has its own balcony. The room has been cleaned up, and the whole is a pleasant beige.

Xu Xishuang was very satisfied, so he didn't change it any more. He simply took out his suitcase and packed up, then lay down for a while, rested, got up, and took a picture of his stomach in front of the wardrobe.