fifty nine

Chapter 59 It's beautiful.
The snow in the forest has been uncleared and has piled up to the ankles.

It didn't snow this morning, and everyone's footprints were clearly imprinted on the snow. The tall trees around need to look up to see the top. Every distance, there will be a piece of red cloth tied to the trunk of a tree, which is a mark specially made by the surrounding residents to prevent getting lost.

Yan Yao and the four of them have passed through it once, and they will be more proficient again and lead the way in front of them. Bai Ke suddenly remembered something and turned back to Xu Xishuang and said, "Well, when we came in the morning, we found a snow squirrel's nest. The blurred photo was taken near where it was built."

Shen Youlian then proposed, "I think we can go directly to the tree now and squat next to the snow squirrel, which saves time and effort, and everyone doesn't have to disperse, so that we won't get lost and be in danger. What do you think?"

Everyone else agreed.

The tree of the snow squirrel's nest was not far from the edge of the forest. Xu Xishuang looked up and barely found something like a dead branch between the snow and the branches. Then he lowered his head and continued to walk slightly away from the tree, so as not to disturb the snow squirrel.

The seven of them chose seven different directions, but they were very close to each other, and they could meet each other in a few more steps. In order to keep quiet and hidden, they did not chat soundly, turned around to look for the trace of the snow squirrel, and occasionally looked down at the mobile phone.

As time went by, the sky suddenly began to snow again, and small snowflakes fell, leaving a little wet mark on the guests' clothes, while the snow squirrels were still missing, and everyone felt a little bored, not to mention the audience outside the screen.

[I finally understand what a slow variety show is... If you really can't find it, go back. It's too cold outside]

[Heartache Yaoyao, heartache frost, heartache Shen Yinghou]

[If it hadn't been for the camera brother's occasional movement of the camera, I really thought I was looking at the still snow painting]

[Wait, did Xu Xishuang suddenly squat down?]

Xu Xishuang in the picture suddenly squatted down, stretched out his gloved hand, and pulled something in the snow. The audience outside the venue was very curious about what he was looking for. The cameraman quickly pointed the camera at Xu Xishuang, took two steps forward, and pulled the camera closer, so that the audience could see the situation of Xu Xishuang as soon as possible.

Xu Xishuang, who squatted on the ground, looked at his pile of nuts composed of melon seeds, Padan wood, pine nuts... and fell into silence.

If he guessed correctly, it should have been fed to snow squirrels by the residents of the town.

He just found some very small footprints here, so he came over to check. Maybe it's because his soles are relatively soft. Just now, he always felt that there were some feet in the place he stepped on, as if there were many pebbles under his feet. Curiosity trended, so he squatted down and looked carefully.

Then I saw an exposed walnut.

Xu Xishuang suddenly had a guess in his heart, and the current situation was also in line with his idea. The snow squirrel should have hidden the food sent by these people under the soil. Perhaps because of the activities of humans or other animals, the soil was loosened, and the food buried underneath was turned up and just stepped on by him.

It seemed a little impolite to pick up someone's granary. Xu Xishuang was silent, pushed the nuts in, and then covered the soil just dug up.

Xu Xishuang was engrossed in burying nuts. He didn't notice it at all. After him, the snow squirrel, who poked out of his nest, found that his granary had been moved. He was very angry and anxious, and rushed down directly from the tree.