two

Yan Yushan thought about many kinds of answers, but he didn't think that the compensation Xu Xishuang wanted would be a tonic.

Jiang Yangze just wanted to agree for Yan Yushan, and patted his chest and said how many tonics he needed. Yan Yushan stopped him first and said to Xu Xishuang in a low voice, "You can't take tonics indiscriminately."

"I will help you find a professional doctor," Yan Yushan continued. "He will provide you with professional help and help you with your health. Is that all right?"

"Hmm." Xu Xishuang was a little satisfied.

The three of them were quiet for a while.

Jiang Yangze looked at one of their cold and sick beauty who closed her mouth and didn't say anything, and the other cold-faced demon king didn't say anything. He felt that he was almost frozen into a popsicle in the middle, and could only conscientiously help them ease the atmosphere: "Well, Xiao Xu, I haven't had time to introduce myself. My name is Jiang Yangze, and it's Yan Yushan's good. Dude, is there anything else you want? Our brother Yan will definitely find it for you.

Xu Xishuangxin said that what he wants most now is the contraceptive pill. Let's see if he can avoid the child who will kill him in the plot of the original book, but he certainly can't say this to Yan Yushan and Jiang Yangze. He doesn't know how the setting of this man's birth was made. Normal people can't think of such a ridiculous thing. He doesn't I want to be regarded as a psychopath by Yan Yushan and Jiang Yangze.

Xu Xishuang then said, "I want to be discharged from the hospital."

Yan Yushan looked at his pale face, frowned slightly, and said to him patiently, "I'll ask the doctor."

Yan Yushan turned around and out of the ward. His tight shoulders finally relaxed slightly. Jiang Yangze looked at him, pulled a chair casually, sat by Xu Xishuang's bed, and tried to chat with him.

But he saw that Xu Xishuang was indeed not energetic, so he didn't say anything again. Xu Xishuang just took this opportunity to think about the next way.

After careful consideration, Xu Xishuang decided to adopt the simplest method. From now on, he will do everything contrary to the plot of the original book. The sick beauty runs away, but he does not run; the sick beauty withdraws from the circle, but he does not retreat, so he will continue to film and make waves in the entertainment industry!

Yan Yushan quickly returned to the ward from the outside. He gently nod to Xu Xishuang and said, "The doctor said that he could be discharged from the hospital, and the discharge procedures have been completed."

Xu Xishuang immediately sat up from the bed, but he forgot how weak his sick beauty was. Because he got up in a hurry, he was dizzy, and his eyes were black, and he almost fainted again.

He quickly stabilized his body, blinked his eyes, and gritted his teeth in the shocked and worried eyes of Yan Yushan and Jiang Yangze and said, "I'll go first."

He stared at Yan Yushan perfectly, let thousands of fans look at his crazy face for two seconds, and looked away with a little reluctantness. He thought that although the other party's appearance was completely in line with his aesthetics and his performance in bed was also very good, Yan Yushan was the man who suffered from the protagonist and was doomed to have nothing to him.

"I'll send you the doctor's contact information later." Yan Yushan wanted to reach out to help Xu Xishuang, but he hesitated to take it back, "The movie..."

He thought that after this incident, Xu Xishuang would not hesitate to refuse to continue shooting, but to his surprise, Xu Xishuang did not have any extra expression, but quickly picked up his coat from the chair, put it on, and then said to him, "I will continue to shoot."