forty one

Chapter 41 Fetal Movement
......

The script reading activity lasted for about a week and achieved remarkable results.

The script became more perfect under everyone's brainstorming, and everyone was more familiar with the lines and familiar with each other. When the filming officially began, the atmosphere of the crew was very harmonious.

Everyone knows that Xu Xishuang's health is not very good, so the staff of the crew has prepared a fixed rest position for Xu Xishuang. When there is no scene of Xu Xishuang, he will sit with the director and rest under the equipment shed.

Xu Xishuang took the water glass from Xiao Wang's hand and slowly swallowed half a cup. Yan Yushan over there happened to finish shooting. He came this way and naturally sat down next to him. Then he opened the thermos cup, skillfully added a little hot water to Xu Xishuang and warmed up the warm water that was about to cool down.

Xu Xishuang held the water glass and was about to bow his head when he felt a line of sight coming this way.

Here we go again.

Xu Xishuang immediately looked up and met the source of sight.

Yan Yao didn't expect that she would be caught on the spot. She looked away in a panic and pretended not to look this way. She also wanted to say a word to Qu Yue next to her. Qu Yue turned her head blankly and could not answer the topic that Yan Yao blurted out at all.

Xu Xishuang looked at it for a few seconds and withdrew his sight.

It has been half a month since the crew started shooting. In this half month, Xu Xishuang always felt that someone was watching him. He didn't pay attention to this matter at first. After all, there were many people staring at him in the crew. He knew that his appearance was superior, and that people were visual animals. He could receive a lot of appreciation every day.

But I don't know if it's his illusion. Xu Xishuang always feels that one of them is particularly strange, not like malicious, but always makes him a little uncomfortable. So he began to try to narrow the scope, and finally excluded many people and locked his sight on Yan Yao.

After a few days of observation, Xu Xishuang found that Yan Yao was not only looking at him alone, but also at Yan Yushan. Especially when he was close to Yan Yushan, Yan Yao's sight would become particularly difficult to ignore.

Yan Yao, a girl, usually doesn't talk much, but she always likes to look at him and Yan Yushan, and her expression is still strange, as if she is thinking about something that can't be tried.

Xu Xishuang doubted whether Yan Yao had found anything and whether he knew the relationship between him and Yan Yushan. He wanted to ask Yan Yao face to face, but he had not been able to find Yan Yao to see their evidence.

But now he has it.

Xu Xishuang put down the cup in his hand, walked around the back of Yan Yushan, and walked to Yan Yao.

Qu Yue, who was chatting with Yan Yao, took the lead in finding Xu Xishuang and quickly stood up to greet Xu Xishuang: "Hello, Elder Xu."

Although Xu Xishuang told Qu Yue that they didn't have to call him senior when they first met, just call him by his name directly, Qu Yue and Luo Huai still insisted on calling him Xu Xishuang senior, and only Yan Yao, who entered the industry at the same time as him, called him "Xi Shuang".

Xu Xishuang smiled and said, "Hello."

Hearing Xu Xishuang's voice, Yan Yao's body stiffened. She slowly turned around and said hello to Xu Xishuang with a stiff face: "Xishuang."