thirteen

Chapter 13 I'm pregnant, child, yours
......

Xu Xishuang was awakened by the heat.

There is no air conditioner in the room. The cool time in the midsummer morning has passed. Now the sun is shining, and the whole room has a feeling of sultry heat.

He reached out and touched his forehead. He felt that the fever had subsided, and there was no discomfort on his body. There was no big problem except that his head was a little dizzy.

Xu Xishuang was in a trance. He remembered that someone was helping him physically cool down last night. Over and over again, he tirelessly put a cold towel on his forehead and wiped the cold sweat on his back.

He raised his foot and walked to the door, reached out and opened the door. He happened to meet Xiao Wang, who was standing at the door and was about to take out the key to open the door. Xu Xishuang took the lunch box from Xiao Wang's hand and said to Xiao Wang, "Thank you for taking care of me last night. I'll ask Sister Zhao to give you a raise."

Xiao Wang was stunned for a moment: "No, Xishuang, Director Yan was taking care of you last night."

Xu Xishuang opened the lunch box with his hand. He asked Xiao Wang strangely, "Why did he take care of me?" Why does he have the key to my room? No, how did he know I had a fever?

Xiao Wang replied to Xu Xishuang's question one by one: "Because Director Yan cares about you very much. He asked for the key from the front desk of the hotel. Last night, Director Yan found that the light in your room was on, but no one agreed to knock on the door. You didn't answer the phone, so he asked the hotel for the key. When he opened the door, he found that you had a fever. Later, he took care of you in the middle of the night. After you didn't have a fever, Director Yan went back to bed.

Xu Xishuang couldn't say what he was in in his mood now. He didn't understand the meaning of Yan Yushan doing these things.

Yan Yushan didn't care about Chi Siyuan. Why did he come to take care of him? Is it a favor?

He subconsciously touched his lower abdomen, and his expression changed several times. Finally, he asked Xiao Wang, "Is Yan Yushan filming in the crew now?"

"Yes." Xiao Wang said to Xu Xishuang, "Director Yan said that you should take another day off, and he will shoot other people's scenes first."

"No," Xu Xishuang said to Xiao Wang while eating white porridge, "I'm fine now. I'll go to the crew later."

Xiao Wang originally wanted to persuade Xu Xishuang to rest, but Xu Xishuang was determined to go to the crew today. Xiao Wang had no choice but to pack up the lunch box and leave Xu Xishuang's room.

Xu Xishuang walked to the crew while looking at his mobile phone. There were 23 missed calls from Yan Yushan in his mobile phone. He turned off his mobile phone in a disorderly. When he arrived at the shooting site of the crew, everyone was just resting. When they saw him coming, everyone greeted him and asked him about his condition.

Xu Xishuang replied one by one, then looked at Chi Siyuan, who ran in front of him, and smiled reluctantly at him.

Chi Siyuan opened his dog's eyes and just wanted to act coquettishly with Xu Xishuang and talk to him for a while, but before he could open his mouth, Xu Xishuang passed him, continued to walk forward and came to Yan Yushan.

Yan Yushan stopped pretending to play with the machine, turned his head and looked at Xu Xishuang, who was standing in front of him. Because the weather was too hot, he blushed a little, and asked him in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

"Thank you last night." Xu Xishuang said, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

He is not a person who can't be clear. What should be thanked is still to be thanked. After all, the setting that he will die after giving birth is not imposed on him by Yan Yushan. Even if he is angry again, he can't anger a person who took care of him for most of the night, even if this person is the man who makes him pregnant.