if line seven

Chapter 93 Extra if line · If you ran with the ball at the beginning 6

On the other side of this time, in the Xu family's company.

After coming to the company, Xu Qingci went to his own small office, but this morning, he did not directly pick up the report and contract usually put on the table to check as usual, but touched the tablet on the other side, almost never used, unlocked it, and then clicked the streamer to search I asked for the name of Yan Yushan.

A large piece of news related to Yan Yushan suddenly jumped out of the reader. Xu Qingci first clicked on the encyclopedia, secretly wrote down the names of a long series of TV series and movies played by Yan Yushan, and decided to watch it when he had time. Then he took a closer look at the column of Yan Yushan's family members and found that the other party had no emotional history. , a little happy for a moment.

After reading these, Xu Qingci clicked on Weibo, searched for Yan Yushan's name, and read the comments of some netizens. Seeing many people calling Yan Yushan's husband and saying that he was married, Xu Qingci wrinkled his little face unhappily and turned off Weibo angrily.

When the secretary came in, he saw Xu Qingci's expression of pouting at the document, and his heart suddenly thumped, thinking that there was something wrong with the company's recent account book.

"Xiaotu...Little young master," the secretary bent down and said to Xu Qingci, "Mr. Xu said that today's partner is very important, and asked if you want to listen to them talk about business."

Xu Qingci nodded: "Yes."

Without the secretary's hug, he slid down from the chair and stood firmly on the ground. As he walked out, he turned his head and asked the secretary next to him, "Who is the other party?"

"It's Yan Jingmo." The secretary quickly helped Xu Qingci open the door and muttered inadvertently, "This business is strange enough. Obviously, we are not the best partner..."

Hearing Yan Jingmo's name, Xu Qingci immediately thought of Yan Yushan. He remembered that Yan Yushan's own brother was Yan Jingmo.

I'm going to see my uncle soon... or uncle? Xu Qingci thought about the name and was a little entangled. Although the other party did not know that he was related to the other party, Xu Qingci was still a little excited and nervous. He tidied up his Corgi sweatshirt, grabbed the puppy's ear on his hat, and then walked into the conference room with a serious face. The secretary next to him was almost fainted.

Seeing Xu Qingci coming in, the people on the side of the Xu company were commonplace, with a faint smile on his face, and he greeted Xu Qingci to sit down on his exclusive high chair. And everyone on Yan Jingmo's side was very surprised. Although they restrained their curiosity, they still looked at Xu Qingci frequently and guessed the identity of the other party.

Xu's father smiled proudly and showed off faintly: "This is my grandson Xu Qingci. He is three years old and very smart. He can understand the content of our conversation and often talks with me about business."

Xu Qingci waved his hand to the others at the table very calmly: "Good for everyone."

Seeing the lovely Xu Qingci, Yan Jingmo couldn't help smiling and looked at him gently. After Xu Qingci put down his hand, he immediately turned his eyes to Yan Jingmo opposite the conference table and looked at the other party.

Although he had not seen the photo of Yan Jingmo, Xu Qingci still recognized the other party at a glance. Aware of the gentle and loving sight of the other party, Xu Qingci couldn't help it. He shyly squeezed his lips, revealing a shallow dimple, and smiled.