thirty six

Chapter 36 Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang are really true
Yan Yushan's eyes fell on Xu Xishuang's mobile phone screen.

Out of the confidentiality agreement, Xu Xishuang did not show Yan Yushan the specific content of the script, but only showed him the name of the script on the cover and the information about the director.

Who is standing behind the door? Seeing the title of the script, Yan Yushan gently moved his eyebrows. He always felt that these words were a little familiar, and then looked at the director's name...

It is confirmed that this is the criminal investigation drama invested by his studio, and several new artists signed by the studio have supporting roles in it.

Previously, the director said that he would find the actors of the two most important characters by himself. It is said that one of them has been selected. Is the director Xu Xishuang?

Yan Yushan breathed a sigh of relief. He thought for a moment and said to Xu Xishuang, "Yes."

Since "Who's Standing behind the Door" is invested by his studio, he can use the reason to supervise his own artists to take care of Xu Xishuang on the set and watch people under his own eyes. It should always be safer.

Xu Xueshuang raised his eyebrows. Unexpectedly, Yan Yushan agreed so soon. He was ready to convince Yan Yushan, but it turned out to be completely useless. Is there something wrong with this?

But no matter what's wrong, as long as he can continue to take over the work and continue to be active in the entertainment industry to destroy the plot, Xu Xishuang will not care.

After a satisfactory discussion, Xu Xishuang yawned and turned around a little tired, ready to go upstairs and rest.

He has experienced enough things in a day today. Although the popularity on the Internet has not decreased, netizens are still eagerly scolding Tang Min, but the matter has been settled. Tang Min can no longer make any waves, and he can sleep peacefully.

"The kitchen is hot with white fungus soup." Yan Yushan followed Xu Xishuang, "Drink the white fungus soup before going upstairs."

Xu Xishuang was so sleepy that he just wanted to go back to bed upstairs early, but as soon as he heard that there was sweet white fungus soup, he immediately cheered up a little, turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

Yan Yushan laughed behind him.

A bowl of warm white fungus soup quickly came down. Xu Xishuang looked at the empty small porcelain bowl, looked at the remaining white fungus soup in the pot, and wanted another bowl, but Xiao Wang immediately protected his pot, looked at the light-looking boss Yan Yushan next to him, and firmly said to Xu Xishuang, "You can't drink it anymore. "

Xu Xishuang put down the spoon with regret and got up and walked into the elevator.

Yan Yushan followed him in, stood next to him, and went upstairs with him.

Xu Xishuang looked at Yan Yushan's blurred face reflected on the inner wall of the elevator, and inexplicably remembered the scene of his first day of going to the crew and taking the elevator with Yan Yushan.

When he first entered the elevator that day, he was actually very uneasy. Although he has accepted the reality of his time-traveling books, and has also accepted the ending that he may die as cannon fodder according to the plot of the original book in the future, he is about to face a brand-new environment and contact more people in the world, and he still has some resistance in his heart.

But when Yan Yushan also walked in, his embarrassment covered his uneasiness.

Although Xu Xishuang in the original book also slept with Yan Yushan for one night, Xu Xishuang believed that according to the description in the original book, the character of the same name in the book was definitely not as active as him. He was affected by Yan Yushan that night and could not tell who was drugged for a moment.