fifty eight

Chapter 58 He is very similar to a kind of flower I like.
In winter, the ice is very strong and thick, so there is no need to worry about cracking at all, but it is a little too slippery under your feet. You need to pay attention to balance at all times to avoid falling.

Yan Yushan walked behind Xu Xishuang and kept staring at Xu Xishuang's back. As long as Xu Xishuang's body tilted slightly, he would protect his hands on both sides of Xu Xishuang and be ready to catch the other party at any time.

[Tt-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t

[I always feel that Yan Yushan is very worried about Xu Xishuang's body. Can anyone tell me what kind of disease Xu Xishuang has?]

[This is other people's privacy, right? Don't ask]

[This strong man is so strong that he feels that the ice is easily cut open]

The strong man skillfully chiseled out four "one"-shaped openings on the ice, and then turned his head to Xu Xishuang and said, "You can't hook directly now, or the fish will be scared away. You have to wait for a while and use the bait to attract them first."

The three guests nodded to show their understanding. They took out the fishing rod from the bucket carried by the strong man. Each of them took a good position on the ice, took the folding chair brought by the strong man and sat down.

"This kind of day fishing also depends on luck." The strong man said while spreading the bait, "If you are lucky, you can catch several fish in an hour. If you are unlucky, you have to squat all morning and leave empty-handed."

The number of tasks set by the program team for the guests is three. As long as everyone can catch one, they can complete the task.

While waiting for the bait to lure the fish back, Xu Xishuang sat on the ice and almost surrounded his whole face with a scarf, but even so, he was still shivered by the cold wind. He couldn't help turning his head and coughed gently.

Hearing Xu Xishuang's cough, Yan Yushan immediately took out his thermos cup and handed it to Xu Xishuang. Bringing a thermos cup with him is the habit he developed by the crew of Who Stands behind the Door, and Xu Xishuang is also used to taking the thermos cup from Yan Yushan's hand to drink hot water to relieve the cold.

He subconsciously stretched out his hand, but remembered something at the moment he touched the thermos cup. As soon as he wanted to withdraw his hand, Yan Yushan sensed his intention and forcibly stuffed the thermos cup back into his hand: "You didn't have breakfast. You must drink some water, otherwise you will feel uncomfortable."

[Help, Yan Yingdi is really good at taking care of people]

[You're welcome, don't be shy, Xu Xishuang, pick it up quickly!]

[I still don't understand the reason why Xu Xishuang doesn't agree to Yan Yushan's pursuit. It's lucky for him to get Yan Yushan's love. Why does he still do it?]

[...You are in charge of others. Why are you more anxious than the person concerned? What can I do for you?

[? So you mean that Yan Yushan likes Xu Xishuang, so should Xu Xishuang be grateful to Dai De and kneel down to agree to the other party's pursuit?]

[Don't quarrel! Isn't it good for everyone to have a happy look at the ambiguity of the little couple?]

[Take it! Xu Xishuang still took it.

Xu Xishuang took a small sip of hot water. After drinking the hot water, he felt much better. When the strong man next to him heard Yan Yushan's words, he thought for a moment and said to them, "You haven't had breakfast yet. Why don't you stay here here? You can go to my house to eat a bowl of porridge before coming fishing?"