extra five

Chapter 85 Extra · Baby Variety Show 5

Because Liang Feng, who got up late, felt a little guilty, he touched his head and took the initiative to ask Fei Yuan, "Director Fei, what will happen if the punching task fails?"

Fei Yuan smiled and said, "There will be fewer teachers who teach you how to make things. With no teacher's teaching, it's up to you to succeed."

"Don't say much, don't waste time. Hurry up and go up the mountain. It's a pity that you can't see the sunrise," Fei Yuan gave way. "By the way, I'll remind you that there are several fork roads up the mountain, and not every road can reach the top of the mountain. Don't go wrong."

[Oh, my God, Fei Yuan is really bad. Let the guests get up so early. There are still fork paths on the way up the mountain. If you fail, there will be a task punishment... Come more! I love to watch it!

[The children haven't woken up yet. Haha, is it really good to climb the mountain without breakfast?]

[The mountain is not high. Anyway, I don't think it should look high, and the program team will not be so difficult for the guests]

[It's time to go! Brother Yan took the lead with potatoes in his arms. Brother Yan's physical strength is really good.

The road up the mountain is a dirt road. Although it rained the day before yesterday, with yesterday's sun, the dirt road is basically dry, and there are only a few small puddles, which are not difficult to walk. Yan Yushan turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and walked in front of him. Xu Xishuang walked behind him and put on a hat for the fully sober potato to block the cold spring breeze in the morning.

On the way, the parents chatted casually, and the topic soon shifted from work to raising children. Liang Feng asked Xu Xishuang and Lu Rui enviously, "You should be very worry-free to raise children, right? The child is so good, not like a preserved egg. He ran away without watching it for a second.

Xu Xishuang looked at the potatoes and turned to Liang Feng and said, "It's very worry-free, but sometimes I think it's too worry-free. I still hope the potatoes can relax and enjoy the happy childhood of children, and don't soak in the office every day."

Yan Qingci looked up and whispered to Xu Xishuang, "But Dad, I think it's more fun to read the contract than to play games."

Others: ...

.
[Mr. Potato, it's worthy of you.]

[I have been able to meet the future of Tudou becoming a workaholic. I'm so scared. I feel that Tudou seems to have inherited Brother Yan's workaholic gene. Brother Yan used to be filming in a row, but he got better after meeting the frost baby]

[The little pepper soft girl is so cute. Girls just need to be quiet. The little pepper must be easy to raise, right?]

When Lu Rui heard Liang Feng's question, he didn't answer it immediately. His face was slightly strange: "It's okay... a little trouble, but it's not a big problem."

Others had some doubts, but looking at the expressions of Lu Rui and Bai Keke, they didn't ask much questions, which made the audience who couldn't get the answer scratch their hearts and lungs.

Xiang Yao and Chen Yurou have the experience of having a second child, and generously shared a lot of parenting experience, from how to communicate with the child to how to tutor homework so that they can not be angry. It is not only the parents present, but also a group of singles who listen to the bullet screen with great interest.

The atmosphere was harmonious, and no one felt tired, but it didn't take long for them to usher in the first fork in the road. Since one of the roads was the road down the mountain, everyone ruled out the road without objection. Yan Yushan led the team and continued to walk towards the top of the mountain.