twenty eight

Chapter 28 That's All
Everyone present did not expect that Yan Yushan would directly pull Xu Xishuang away, and it was obviously maintained. The fool could see that the relationship between the two of them was unusual.

The staff stopped rushing up one after another and quietly opened a spacious passage for the two of them to make it easier for them to leave.

The director grabbed his little hair again and began to worry about whether the program could be successfully broadcast. Others quietly packed up their things, looked at Tang Min from time to time, exchanged gossip and excited eyes with each other, and felt that Tang Min had provoked Yan Yushan's people, which must be unlucky.

Under such eyes, how can Tang Min stand? He pulled out a stiff smile, then hurriedly packed up his things, took his assistant, and escaped from the recording studio.

As he walked, he thought, how could he beg his gold owner to let the gold owner take action to cover up what he had done? Tang Min clenched his teeth and began to sincerely hope that the relationship between Yan Yushan and Xu Xishuang was not what he thought. He hoped that Yan Yushan would not fight against him because Xu Xishuang vomited blood. Otherwise, as long as Yan Yushan came forward, he would no longer be able to do in the entertainment industry.

On the other side, after Yan Yushan walked out of the corridor with Xu Xishuang in his arms, Liang Feng had just returned from the bathroom and bumped into the two of them head-on. Just as he was about to ask Yan Yushan if he wanted to go to the bar tonight, he saw Yan Yushan's anxious look and swallowed his words silently, showing a meaningful smile. Rong.

Yan Yushan saw Liang Feng's smile and knew that the other party must have misunderstood, but he was anxious to take Xu Xishuang to Dr. Xu for a physical examination. He had no time to explain to Liang Feng. He could only nod his head at Liang Feng and quickly walked past Liang Feng.

After entering the elevator, Yan Yushan immediately loosened Xu Xishuang's arm. He looked down at Xu Xishuang's still pale face and whispered, "I'm sorry."

He had physical contact with Xu Xishuang without permission when he knew that Xu Xishuang hated him, but the situation was urgent at that time, and he just wanted to take Xu Xishuang away quickly.

He felt that Xu Xishuang must be able to understand his apology. He hoped that Xu Xishuang could understand and not hate him more.

However, Xu Xishuang didn't understand why Yan Yushan wanted to apologize to himself. He looked away very guilty and said vaguely, "It's okay."

Xu Xishuang took out his mobile phone and sent his current situation to Dr. Xu. In fact, he did not feel uncomfortable. After vomiting blood, he was refreshed. However, looking at Yan Yushan's obviously worried look, Xu Xishuang still obediently got into Yan Yushan's car.

Yan Yushan sat in the back seat with him. Xu Xishuang took the mineral water from Yan Yushan's hand, rinsed his mouth, and threw the garbage into the garbage bag. Originally, he wanted to throw the garbage bag by himself, but Yan Yushan would not let him move again.

Watching Yan Yushan throw garbage back, Xu Xishuang always felt that he had forgotten something.

A few seconds later, he suddenly realized that he quickly took out his mobile phone again and sent a message to Xiao Wang, asking Xiao Wang to go back first.

Xiao Wang, who received the news, got into the babysitter's car and replied to Xu Xishuang. He asked him very worriedly, "Xishuang, Yan Yushan didn't hit you, did he?"

When the movie emperor just left, his expression was really terrible, as if he was going to eat Xu Xishuang. Xiao Wang recalled Yan Yushan's nickname "Big Devil" and the rumored things that Yan Yushan had done, and quietly shivered.