extra four

Chapter 84 Extra · Baby Variety Show 4

[Xiang Yao: Fishing is not easy, is it? Xu Xishuang: (Fish one immediately)]

[Hahaha, this scene seems to have known each other before, as if I had seen it in a certain month of a certain year, and the Xiang Yingdi at that time also had the same expression.]

[Xu Xishuang: Give me a fishing rod, I can catch the earth.]

[Hahaha, what is it? Hahaha, is the mental state of netizens really good now?]

Xu Xishuang lifted the fish from the ground, took the hook, and then threw the fish into a plastic bucket filled with river water. He thought that the fish should be about two catties, so he decided to catch another one and go back.

Thinking of what Xiang Yao just said, Xu Xishuang blinked and replied, "It's not very difficult. Yes, Brother Xiang, what is your task? Do you need my help?"

Xiang Yao quickly replied, "I'll just pick up a duck egg. I don't have to bother you."

However, when Xiang Yao really began to do the task, he found that the task of picking up duck eggs was not simple. The location of these ducks laying eggs is not uniform. Duck eggs are scattered by the river. The hiding position of some eggs is still very tricky. If you don't look for them carefully, you can't find them at all.

While Xu Xishuang was fishing, Yan Yushan and Yan Qingci were invited into the brick house by their grandmother and sat in the living room.

Grandma turned her head to look at Yan Qingci and asked him with a kind face, "Good boy, do you want to watch TV?" Do you want to eat fruit? Do you want to play with toys?"

Yan Qingci was a little at a loss by his grandmother's enthusiasm. He straightened his back and replied to grandma, "No need, grandma, thank you."

Yan Yushan looked at Yan Qingci's dry lips and said to the grandmother, "Grandma, can I ask you for some water for the child?"

"Yes," Grandma nodded repeatedly. "I'll do it."

The old woman walked into the stove. The young girl sat on the other side of the sofa, a little nervous facing the camera, but she couldn't help looking at Yan Yushan and Yan Qingci.

Yan Yushan is so handsome. He and Xu Xishuang's child are called potatoes, right? It's so cute...

Grandma didn't pass one. After a while, he came out of the kitchen, holding a bowl of brown sugar water in his hand, and carefully handed it to Yan Qingci. Yan Qingci took the porcelain bowl and thanked his grandmother. Then he looked at the sugar water in the bowl and was silent for a few seconds. Finally, he took a few sips under Grandma's kind and expectant gaze.

Yan Yushan saw that he really couldn't drink any more, so he took the bowl to help him finish it. Then he consciously got up and went to the kitchen, washed the bowl and put it by the stove to dry.

[Grandma at this age gave potatoes brown sugar water to drink. She really likes potatoes. After all, the brown sugar water in those years was very precious. Grandma gave the best to potatoes, which shows that our potatoes are loved by everyone!]

[A hot knowledge, Brother Yan said on Weibo that Yan Tudou doesn't like to eat sweet things, which he doesn't want to cherish the frost~]

[What? Does it turn out that frost beauty like Xu Xishuang actually likes to eat sweet things? The focus is crooked)

[The point is that potatoes don't like to drink sweet things, but I still don't refuse grandma's kindness! Potatoes are really sweet and good.

[What makes boss potatoes turn into sweet potatoes in an instant? Oh, it's grandma's heavy love!