twenty one

Chapter 21 Spitting Blood Again
Xu Xishuang didn't expect this answer at all.

Jiang Yangze looked at Xu Xishuang's expression and realized that he might have said something wrong. He quickly raised his hand to cover his mouth and stammered, "Haha, Brother Yan is not here, haha."

Jiang Yangze held back for a while, but still didn't hold back. He carefully asked Xu Xishuang, "Well, Xu Xishuang, what do you have to do with my brother Yan now? Should I call you sister-in-law?"

Xu Xishuang put up with it. He told himself that he was a double body now. He wanted to keep a good mood and couldn't hit people. He loosened his fist that he was going to punch Jiang Yangze and said with a smile to Jiang Yangze, "I'm not sure. Why don't you ask Yan Yushan?"

Jiang Yangze inexplicably felt that Xu Xishuang's smile and tone were a little strange. He touched the back of his head and replied dryly, "Oh."

"Then I won't bother you." Jiang Yangze waved to Xu Xishuang, "Goodbye, sister-in-law... Xu Xishuang."

Xu Xishuang didn't plan to invite Jiang Yangze in and sit down. He watched Jiang Yangze rush back to the fancy car, go away and stand still for a while.

...So this house often lives in Yan Yushan? Does that mean that Yan Yushan will come back after the notice?

This is different from what he originally planned. He originally thought that he would not meet Yan Yushan recently. When he forgot the embarrassment of last night, it was better to wait until he gave birth to a baby.

After Jiang Yangze on the other side rushed out for a distance, he stopped by the roadside, took out his mobile phone in his trouser pocket, and called Yan Yushan: "Brother Yan?"

Yan Yushan had just finished recording the interview at the TV station in the city. He picked up his mobile phone and saw that it was not Xu Xishuang's name, but Jiang Yangze's on the screen. His smile faded a little. He picked it up and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Brother Yan," Jiang Yangze's tone was a little frightened, "I just saw Xu Xishuang in front of your house. He lives in your house!"

Jiang Yangze continued: "I just asked him, what is his relationship with you now? He asked me to come and ask you, so Brother Yan, what's the relationship between you and Xu Xishuang now?

"...Don't go there in the future." Yan Yushan added, "Don't go for a year."

Jiang Yangze's personality is so jumpy and reckless. What if he scares Xu Xishuang and the baby?

Jiang Yangze didn't know that his position in his brother's mind had dropped a lot, and there was no place for him. He was stunned for a moment: "Oh, then I won't go. But Brother Yan, what is the relationship between you and Xu Xishuang? Are you keeping him?"

"No." Yan Yushan frowned, "Don't talk nonsense. He and I... The situation is more complicated, and now we need to live together for a while.

"Um..." Jiang Yangze was very puzzled. "Are you playing at home? Is it for the purpose of shooting any program?"

"No, don't guess." Yan Yushan rubbed his eyebrows and said, "After eight months... I'll discuss with Xu Xishuang whether to tell you or not."

Jiang Yangze is even more confused. Why should he wait for eight months? But since Yan Yushan said so, there must be a reason for him. Jiang Yangze stopped asking more. He hung up the phone with Yan Yushan and continued to play with his beautiful sister.

Yan Yushan switched the call interface, saw the message Xu Xishuang just sent to him, and replied to Xu Xishuang, "Okay, I'll be right back."

On the other side, Xu Xishuang, who had returned to the sofa in the living room, received a message from Yan Yushan. He hesitated for a moment, and then replied to Yan Yushan, "You also want to live here?"