forty five

Chapter 45 Official Weibo takes the lead in cp?
Chi Siyuan and Xu Xishuang responded quickly and quickly clarified the scandal.

In Chi Siyuan's Weibo picture, he is wearing an ancient costume, next to several other leading actors, as well as director and screenwriter Song Yao, who is the group photo of everyone on the day they started shooting.

In Xu Xishuang's Weibo picture, he is wearing a sweatshirt, and he can faintly see the modern set of the crew behind him. It is a single photo. There is his own time watermark on the photo, just tonight.

If it's not a fool, you should be able to understand that Chi Siyuan and Xu Xishuang, one of them is a costume drama, and the other is a modern drama. They can't even beat the Hengdian of the filming, and even the filming shop are not together. In addition, with the evidence of the screenwriter Song Yao, the rumors that Xu Xishuang visited Chi Siyuan are self-defeating.

Chi Siyuan and Xu Xishuang's cp fans were very disappointed. Yan Yao raised the corners of her mouth slightly and proudly mocked the netizens who had scolded her before with her trumpet.

Not long after Xu Xishuang posted on Weibo, Yan Yushan continued to go to the front to film. Cheng Tianwen was saying something to Qu Yue and Luo Huai. Looking at his expression, Xu Xishuang felt that it might take a little longer to finish shooting tonight.

The rest of the scene tonight was nothing to do with him. Xu Xishuang originally wanted to go back to the hotel in advance, but the little sun stove made him warm and lazy. Xu Xishuang really didn't want to move, so he shrank half of his face into his coat and looked at Yan Yushan in front of the camera in a daze.

He thought of what Yan Yushan had just asked him if he was interested in Yan Yao. He recalled Yan Yushan's worried eyes at that time, and really didn't understand where Yan Yushan's worry came from.

Does he look like a straight man?

He didn't understand why Yan Yushan didn't care about his relationship with Chi Siyuan. It was because Yan Yushan knew that there was nothing between him and Chi Siyuan, and that he knew that he could not visit Chi Siyuan, so he didn't care, or...

Or Yan Yushan and Chi Siyuan have not developed the relationship in the original book yet, so Yan Yushan doesn't care who Chi Siyuan has an affair with?

It should be the latter. Xu Xishuang lowered his eyes and thought. After all, in the plot of the original book, Yan Yushan is a very jealous person. Even Chi Siyuan wants to cooperate with other actors in the later stage, Yan Yushan will be jealous and make several chapters of awkwardness.

The feeling of burning the fire was so comfortable that Xu Xishuang fell asleep unconsciously. When he woke up, it was already the next morning.

Xu Xishuang came down from the ** of the hotel and raised his hand to touch the mobile phone placed on the bedside table. He thought that Yan Yushan should have brought him back last night, but he still had to ask.

The mobile phone was unlocked, and two people on WeChat sent him a message.

Xu Xishuang paused his finger and clicked on the message Yan Yushan sent to him first. The time showed that it was sent last night.

Yan Yushan: "Seeing that you slept soundly, I didn't wake you up. I told Director Cheng to take you back to the hotel first.

Yan Yushan: "I only helped you take off your coat, not change your pajamas."

Seeing this news, Xu Xishuang lowered his head and found that he was still wearing yesterday's beige sweatshirt and trousers, not his blue pajamas.

Changing pajamas is too intimate. Yan Yushan's approach is reasonable. Xu Xishuang clicked on the mobile phone keyboard and replied to Yan Yushan: "Thank you."