if line three

Xu Xishuang thought about Yan Yushan, another father of potatoes. Yan Yushan is not a domineering president. He is a big star and a top movie emperor. He is mature, steady and domineering and cold. The poisonous tongue is true. He has scolded and cried a lot of young actors with poor acting skills.

As for a good temper, it is even more impossible. Xu Xishuang remembers that he only saw the Weibo hot search a few days ago, saying that Yan Yushan swung the wine bottle in public on the wine table and smashed the head of a director who wanted to hide the rules.

Damn, he perfectly avoided the correct answer.

But Xu Xishuang won't say anything, let alone remind his mother that it's better if he can't guess. He doesn't want to have any more intersection with Yan Yushan. He is living a good time alone with his child now.

Xu Xishuang thought that the matter of urging marriage was over, but the next day, his mother walked to him with interest: "The Yan family held a party. Go and join it and see if there are any other young talents you like at the party."

Xu Xishuang was stunned for a moment: "Which Yan family?"

"Is there any other Yan family?" Xu's mother looked at him strangely, "Do you know Yan Jingmo? Just their house."

"I've heard of it," Xu Xishuang tried to pretend to be calm, "Yan Jingmo is married."

"Yes," Xu's mother nodded, "He also has a younger brother, Yan Yushan, the movie emperor, a big star."

Xu Xishuang moved: "I don't want to go."

Xu's mother: "There are a lot of people going to the party this time. Don't you want to find a father for Tudou?"

"?" Xu Xishuang turned his head and said, "Am I not the father of potatoes?"

After all, Xu's mother couldn't help it. She gently patted Xu Xishuang's arm: "Don't talk nonsense, go!"

Xu Xishuang didn't move like a mountain: "You want to find a new father for potatoes, don't you ask potatoes for their opinions? It's useless just to agree with me."

Xu Qingci raised his head from the contract: "I have no problem with it. Grandma said that it was too hard for Dad to take care of me alone. We need to find a strong father to protect us, so that Dad would not be so tired and his illness would be cured.

"It doesn't matter if Dad doesn't want to find his father." Xu Qingci looked serious and said solemnly, "I will grow up soon and protect and take care of my father."

Xu Xishuang was a little stunned, and his heart was slightly warm. He blinked and didn't say anything.

"Did you hear that? Tudou agreed. Mom just feels sorry for you that you are too tired to be alone. If you really don't find what you like this time, I won't force you to find a companion. Xu's mother said, "How's it going? Are you going or not?"

Xu Xishuang thought for a moment.

He can't directly ask if Yan Yushan will go to the party, which seems a little deliberate, but Xu Xishuang feels that the schedule of a big star like Yan Yushan must be very busy, and this party is also entertaining. Yan Yushan may not be impatient to come, and there are so many people. Even if he goes, he may not. He can meet Yan Yushan, so it has nothing to do with him going there, and he can get rid of the fate of being urged to get married later.

So Xu Xishuang nodded and agreed, asked more, "Do you want to take potatoes?" and then got his mother's slap.

On the night of the party, Xu Xishuang kissed the potato face. Next, say goodbye to the potatoes, then put on your white suit, randomly picked a new red rose today and put it in the chest pocket, and took the bus to the venue of the party.