if line two

Chapter 89 Extra if line · If you ran with the ball 2

At first, I found that it was Xu Xishuang who felt that he always had chest tightness, shortness of breath and headache.

But he was still there at that time. It is normal to have altitude sickness in the plateau area when playing near the snowy mountains. Xu Xishuang doesn't pay too much attention to the abnormality. Besides, he has been in good health since he was a child, otherwise his family will not be assured that he will go out alone to travel around the world.

However, after leaving the southern hemisphere and going to the famous manor to taste wine, Xu Xishuang still felt that he had not improved, and seemed to have an increasing tendency to eat and vomit. At the same time, he also found that his sleeping time had gradually increased recently, and his stomach was slightly bulging.

Xu Xishuang is not a taboo person. After returning to the hotel, he called his personal doctor, Dr. Xu, to describe his current condition in detail, waiting for the counter-party's answer.

Dr. Xu was silent for about a minute, and then replied, "Your symptom... Why is it so like pregnancy?"

Xu Xishuang:?

Although Dr. Xu usually likes to joke and always speaks with cold humor, Xu Xishuang doesn't think Dr. Xu will joke about this kind of thing.

In fact, Xu Xishuang himself more or less has some speculation, because his aunt behaved the same when she was pregnant, but the problem is that he is a man. How can a man get pregnant?

With some inexplicable mood, Xu Xishuang chose to follow his intuition and made that absurd decision - to buy a pregnancy test.

Then he looked at the two bars above and fell into a long silence.

Xu Xishuang digested the matter in two hours, and then called Dr. Xu again. Dr. Xu's reaction was much faster. He only stood still for five minutes, then dropped his mobile phone and quickly picked it up. He said to Xu Xishuang as calmly as possible, "Mr. Xu, in fact, I have a tutor, Professor Fred, who is... studying male children."

"Where Professor Fred is located, it is the city you are in now." Dr. Xu said a little faster, "If you want, you can go to my tutor for a more accurate examination first. Whether you are pregnant or not. If confirmed, I will come as soon as possible."

Xu Xishuang lowered his eyes: "Thank you, Dr. Xu. I know. Sorry to trouble you."

After hanging up the phone, Xu Xishuang took a bus to Professor Fred's villa, laboratory and private hospital. After a series of examinations, Professor Fred confirmed that he was indeed pregnant and now has a new little life in his stomach.

Professor Fred was surprised and uncomfortable, because he found that Xu Xishuang's pregnancy was very dangerous. The fetus was constantly absorbing the nutrients in Xu Xishuang's body, so Xu Xishuang had so many uncomfortable symptoms, and the child could not be killed now, otherwise Xu Xishuang would die 100%. However, there is also a great danger when you are born. Professor Fred can't promise Xu Xishuang that he will give birth to the child safely.

Looking at Xu Xishuang, who fell into silence, Professor Fred understood his mood very well, but he still asked, "The child's father... Who is the other father?"

There is almost no need to think about who the other father of this child is. It was the first time that Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan had been playing around since he went abroad. Although some people talked to him, expressed their good feelings to him and invited him to spend a good night together, he refused.

But it doesn't mean that Xu Xishuang loves Yan Yushan so much that he wants to protect him like jade. Although he has a good impression, Xu Xishuang's main reason for not having a relationship with others is that he feels unclean. Although the encounter on the journey is romantic, he may get sick.