forty nine

Chapter 49 It hurts.
After recording the song, Bai Keke took the initiative to exchange contact information with Xu Xishuang and Yan Yao and left happily.

On the way back to the crew, Xu Xishuang received a reply from Dr. Xu.

Dr. Xu: "It's a good thing to reduce the amount of bleeding. You haven't vomited blood frequently recently, have you? It shows that your body is slowly recovering. Congratulations.

Dr. Xu: "You have to work hard and stick to the treatment. Maybe you will get better soon."

Xu Xishuang replied, "Okay, thank you, Dr. Xu."

Xu Xishuang's attitude is not as optimistic as Dr. Xu's. He feels that his health is better than before, but the plot killing in the original book is not so easy to avoid.

Putting down his mobile phone, Xu Xishuang took a look at Yan Yushan sitting next to him, thinking about whether to vomit blood, and tell the other party what Dr. Xu said. But he looked at Yan Yushan's thoughtful expression, as if he was thinking about something very important, so he didn't disturb Yan Yushan's thinking.

Yan Yushan is thinking about the feasibility of Liang Feng's suggestion.

Liang Feng said, "Xiao Yan, sometimes men need to show their weakness appropriately. Don't feel ashamed to show weakness. I know you're used to being tough, and you like to carry it yourself for anything, but you're chasing people now. You have to remember that.

Liang Feng: "You are a dedicated person. I know that if you like Xu Xishuang, you must be going to get married, right? Then you have to learn to show your weakness appropriately, otherwise it will be easy to kneel on the clothes board every day after marriage... Far from it, I mean, since you are pursuing your partner now, for the sake of future happiness, with a little means, you have to let the other party know what you mean.

Liang Feng: "Let me give you a simple example. Last year, when I was not on a concert tour, there was something wrong with the lifting platform. Did I fall off it? In fact, I just broke my skin and was bruised, but in order to chase Huihui, I said that I had a slight fracture and shouted for pain every day. Then Huihui came to my house to take care of me, and we got well, and we are still talking about it.

Liang Feng: "You have to learn to sell misery, so that you can arouse the compassion and desire to protect the object, and let him care about you and take the opportunity to create physical contact. You can also use this to test how much he means to you."

Liang Feng: "I have experience. You must listen to me."

Yan Yushan is very moved.

But he didn't want Xu Xishuang to take care of him. He was so tired that Xu Xishuang was still pregnant.

Yan Yushan has been thinking about this. When he told Xu Xishuang a bedtime story at night, he walked several times, and the words before and after could not be answered, but Fortunately, Xu Xishuang had fallen asleep and did not find his abnormality.

But Yan Yushan didn't expect the opportunity to sell misery so quickly.

The next day, the crew's shooting proceeded as usual.

The shooting of "Who's Standing Behind the Door" is coming to an end. There are two scenes to be filmed today, and the main part is on the two leading actors.

The first people to shoot are Yan Yushan, Yan Yao, Qu Yue and Luo Huai. They have all changed into new police uniforms, and the word "captain" on Yan Yushan's chest has become "captain".

Yan Yushan's new police uniform is pure black, the prop gun is pinned to the back of the waist, and the inverted triangle figure is perfect. Xu Xishuang looked at it for a while and felt that Yan Yushan was very suitable for wearing black clothes. He originally had a natural overwhelming momentum because of his tall figure, and now he is like a steel knife that has been sheathed, which makes people dare not look directly at it.