twenty two

Chapter 22 It's true. I hate him very much.
Xu Xishuang also realized that his intention to drive others was a little obvious. He squeezed his lower lip and watched Yan Yushan get up to change his clothes.

Yan Yushan's figure disappeared at the corner of the stairs on the second floor, and Xiao Wang also came out of the kitchen. He is now a little afraid of Yan Yushan. He can't tell why. Maybe it's because that night, when Yan Yushan came to talk to him about the contract, his eyes were terrible, just like if he dared to leak the secret, Yan Yushan would kill him. The same.

He just heard the conversation between Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan in the kitchen. He knew that they were living in Yan Yushan's house now. He did not dare to be as righteous as Xu Xishuang and asked with a little humility, "Director Yan... No, has Yan Yingdi eaten yet?"

"I didn't ask." Xu Xishuang threw the blood-stained paper ball into the trash can. "It's almost two o'clock in the afternoon. Shouldn't he eat it?"

Yan Yushan, who had changed into a casual suit, came down the stairs. He happened to hear Xu Xishuang's words and took the opportunity to answer, "I haven't eaten yet."

Xiao Wang immediately said, "I'll do it, I'll do it!" Brother Yan, what do you want to eat?

Xu Xishuang: ... It was Yan Yingdi just now, but now it has become Brother Yan again?

Xiao Wang, how can you, a guy with thick eyebrows and big eyes, rebel!

Yan Yushan replied, "It's okay. I'm not picky. I can just put a bowl of noodles."

Xiao Wang walked back to the kitchen again. Xu Xishuang and Yan Yushan looked at each other. He thought that Yan Yushan was going to sit down again. He was thinking about what topics to talk about so that he would not be embarrassed. Yan Yushan turned around and walked to the small garden outside.

Xu Xishuang was stunned for a moment. He watched Yan Yushan pick up the spray kettle. At the moment Yan Yushan turned around, he turned his head, picked up the remote control on the coffee table, and turned on the TV again.

With the afterglow of the corners of his eyes, he saw Yan Yushan watering the plants with his back to him, as if he was calling someone. He silently withdrew his sight and watched the replay of the costume drama.

Outside the small garden, Yan Yushan is calling Dr. Xu. Although Xu Xishuang said it was okay, he still felt that it was not good. He needed to consult Dr. Xu if there were any precautions.

Dr. Xu may not have received the doctor now, and he answered the phone quickly. Of course, it may be just out of preferential treatment to Jinzhu's father. He said, "What's wrong with Mr. Yan?"

"I want to ask about Xu Xishuang spitting blood." Yan Yushan whispered.

"Oh, this." Dr. Xu replied, "This is a very rare case, and it may be the only case in the world, which can be named after Xu Xishuang... Well, at least so far, there has never been such symptoms in the information I found, and there is no way to treat it now."

The action of Yan Yushan watering has been fixed.

Watering water with trace elements dripped down from the leaves and melted into the soil, but soon overflowed the soil surface due to too much water.

Yan Yushan felt that his heart was getting colder. He didn't understand why Xu Xishuang even told him about his pregnancy, but he hid the disease from him.

He clenched the watering kettle in his hand, frowned and asked Dr. Xu, "Is this disease serious?" Is there really no cure?"

When Xu Xishuang confessed to Yan Yushan about her pregnancy, they called Dr. Xu. Xu Xishuang told Dr. Xu that she could tell Yan Yushan everything. So now, Dr. Xu also acquiesced that Xu Xishuang's random vomiting can also be fully told to Yan Yushan, so he told Yan Yushan Xu Xishuang's current situation without reservation.

"This disease is not serious. It has something to do with Xu Xishuang's poor health. I think it's not that caused Xu Xishuang's weakness, but because Xu Xishuang's poor physical quality caused this random vomiting disease. Dr. Xu said, "If you think about it according to this idea, when Xu Xishuang's physical quality improves, the disease will naturally disappear and will not endanger your life."

"Of course, this is the most ideal situation. It is not clear whether it can be completely cured." Dr. Xu added.

Yan Yushan did not relax because of Dr. Xu's words. He noticed the wetness of the soil under his feet and was stunned for a moment. He quickly raised his watering kettle and finally let the plant in front of him avoid the fate of drowning in the water.

"By the way," Dr. Xu knocked on his ballpoint pen. "Although it is random vomiting, I think there must be some rules for this disease to follow. I now have a preliminary guess that the law of Xu Xishuang's vomiting of blood should be related to his recent mood, so I will keep him in a good mood at the beginning and not aggravate the disease.

"After all, according to traditional Chinese medicine, depression in the heart will lead to qi and blood failure, so for Xu Xishuang, if he is in a bad mood, he is likely to vomit blood." Dr. Xu finally added.

Yan Yushan was silent for a while. Dr. Xu looked at the time and asked Yan Yushan, "Mr. Yan, do you have any questions?"

"No more." Yan Yushan's voice was a little hoarse, "Thank you, Dr. Xu."

Hanging up the phone, Yan Yushan continued to water the flowers, but he began to be distracted uncontrollably, recalling what Dr. Xu had just said.

Dr. Xu said that Xu Xishuang probably vomited blood because she was in a bad mood, and Xu Xishuang had vomited blood twice in front of him so far.

The first time happened shortly after their ridiculous night, Xu Xishuang came to return his clothes. It was the first time they were alone in a room since that night, so Xu Xishuang was actually extremely disgusted with his contact at that time, but he did not notice Xu Xishuang's unhappiness at all at that time.

The second time happened just now. Xu Xishuang said that he wanted to live alone, but he still called Xu Xishuang, which made Xu Xishuang angry. The words hinted that he would leave quickly, but he did not express it on the surface, and then he was so angry that he vomited blood.

...Xu Xishuang is real. I hate him very much.

Yan Yushan stopped watering the flowers. He turned around and looked at Xu Xishuang sitting on the sofa through the floor-to-ceiling window.

Xu Xishuang had been paying attention to Yan Yushan's movements with his spare time. When he found that Yan Yushan turned around, he immediately transferred the costume drama he was watching, changed a station casually, and pretended to watch it with relish.

However, Yan Yushan's eyesight were excellent. He saw his face from the flash. He knew that the TV was the costume drama he had shot last year, and Xu Xishuang didn't want to look at him at all, so he immediately changed the channel.

Yan Yushan closed his eyes, slowly exhaled, walked back to the house, and came to Xu Xishuang.

After a distance, Yan Yushan clenched his fist and said to Xu Xishuang in a normal tone, "I just suddenly received an emergency job. Maybe I won't be at home for the next few days... or half a month."

Xu Xishuang turned his head and blinked.

His eyelashes are very long and curly. Yan Yushan can see Xu Xishuang's beautiful eyes from such a long distance. Yan Yushan obviously saw that Xu Xishuang's eyes lit up, as if he was very happy. His heart seemed to have been knocked, which was a little stuffy.

Xu Xishuang looked at Yan Yushan, who looked as usual, and smiled at him: "Thank you for your hard work. Come on."

Yan Yushan lowered his eyes, covered the mood in his eyes, and also smiled, "...thank you."

*

The author has something to say:

I don't want to be so short.