sixteen

Chapter 16 Borrowing Positions for Kissing
Yuxiang and Xia Qinglang in the play were arranged to stay at school to be on duty together at the end of the final exam.

Yu wanted to find that Xia Qinglang was a little absent-minded all day today, and now only the two of them were left alone. He found an opportunity and took the initiative to ask what happened to Xia Qinglang.

Xia Qingliang squeezed the broom in his hand. He didn't know how to talk to Yu, but this semester was coming to an end. He was about to leave this place and return to the city to study in the third year of high school.

He has tried his best to fight, but he still can't resist his parents. Xia Qinglang's face showed pain. He whispered to Yu Shen, "I... I'm leaving next semester to study in the city."

With a bang, the broom in Yuxiang's hand fell to the ground.

The sky outside became darker and darker, and only one light was turned on in the classroom. Yu wanted to stand in the darkness. He looked at Xia Qinglang standing in the light and moved his lips, but he couldn't say anything.

He seemed to be so close to Xia Qinglang, but so far away. He clearly took another step forward to get out of the darkness and stand in the light with Xia Qinglang, but he couldn't move his feet and only felt weak all over.

Yu wanted to stand still in a daze. He thought, Xia Qinglang left, so what should he do? Can the wishes they made together be fulfilled?

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Xia Qinglang gritted his teeth and said this. He lowered his head and didn't dare to look at Yuxiang, so he didn't notice that Yuxiang's eyes were empty now, his body trembled slightly, and it was obvious that his state was abnormal.

And after he said this, the school security guard turned off the switch, the last light went out, and the whole classroom fell into darkness, covering the two of them.

Xia Qingliang was shocked and immediately walked towards Yuxiang, and Yuxiang took a step back in horror, and the two of them were frozen.

Finally, Xia Qinglang moved first. He slowly walked towards Yuxiang, picked up the broom from the ground, put his own one in the corner of the classroom, and then turned around and pulled Yuxiang's hand.

"Okay, card."

Yan Yushan's voice sounded, the lights turned off in the classroom were also turned on, and the whole classroom was bright.

Xu Xishuang blinked his eyes and adapted to the light. Then he pulled out his wrist from Chi Siyuan's hand and walked towards Xiao Wang. He took the thermos cup from Xiao Wang's hand and took a sip of warm water.

Xu Xishuang looked at Xiao Wang's slightly red eyes and asked him with some surprise, "What's wrong with you?"

Xiao Wang said to Xu Xishuang with a crying voice, "Woo-hoo, why do Xia Qinglang and Yu want to separate? Can't Xia Qinglang not leave? Yuxiang is really miserable. He has just found his own light!"

Xu Xishuang: ...

Xu Xishuang, who played Yuxiang himself, turned his head and decided to let Xiao Wang adjust his mood by himself.

In front of the seat on the other side, the deputy director is arguing with Yan Yushan.

"It's just a little bit." The assistant director pointed to the script and said, "Kiss can be borrowed. Don't delete it. The atmosphere is here. What if you don't kiss it?"

He talked about the next scene of Xu Xishuang and Chi Siyuan. After holding Yuxiang's wrist, Xia Qinglang in the play summoned up the courage to give Yuxiang a farewell kiss. He selfishly wanted Yuxiang to remember him forever, and he also wanted to remember Yuxiang forever. If they had the opportunity in the future, they would definitely see him again.