fourteen

Chapter 14 I will give birth to the child
Yan Yushan's hand trembled.

The stack of physical examination reports then made a sound. Yan Yushan looked up in shock and looked at Xu Xishuang, who was indifferent, as if he didn't understand what the words the other party had just said.

The thoughts in his mind were confused, but a line became clear. He strung up the contraceptive pill Xu Xishuang threw in the trash can he saw that morning. Xu Xishuang's recent irritability, and Xu Xishuang's sudden nausea when eating that night...

In a muddle-headed situation, Yan Yushan heard Xu Xishuang's voice: "You don't have to doubt that there is nothing wrong with my head, and I can't lie to you with this reason. It sounds incredible that a man has a baby, but it did happen to me.

"If you don't believe it, you can call Dr. Xu to do my physical examination." Xu Xishuang looked at Yan Yushan with a cold look, "What on earth do you think? I don't care much. I just came to inform you."

"Wait," Yan Yushan said with difficulty. "Wait a minute, you..."

He quickly read the physical examination reports in his hand, then put them away, put them on the table, and barely regained his usual calm, as if he was proficient in everything. He said to Xu Xishuang, "Sit down first, okay?"

He stared nervously at Xu Xishuang and couldn't see the undulating lower abdomen. Although he couldn't see anything clearly through his clothes, Yan Yushan still felt very wonderful.

He believed Xu Xishuang's words very much. I don't know why, he had a feeling that Xu Xishuang was really pregnant and pregnant with his child.

Xu Xishuang nodded, sat down in the last position, looked at Yan Yushan, and waited for his next sentence.

Yan Yushan also sat down. Although he was very calm on the surface, his hands he kept clasping still made Xu Xishuang aware of his inner tension.

In fact, Yan Yushan never thought that he would have children. In his life plan, he did not have the option of getting married and having children. Not only because he has decided to devote all his energy to his work since he entered the entertainment industry, but also because he is not passionate about sex. Except for having a close relationship with Xu Xishuang, he has never been close to anyone else.

It's strange to say that since he spent an absurd night with Xu Xishuang, he felt a restlessness in his body. Whenever he saw Xu Xishuang, this kind of restlessness would be hooked out, and it needed to be restrained to suppress it.

Yan Yushan is not a piece of wood. In the past month, he has noticed his subtle possessiveness and concern for Xu Xishuang. He doesn't know if he has a crush on Xu Xishuang, and before he could figure it out, Xu Xishuang threw an explosive news on him and stunned him.

A child.

A child of him and Xu Xishuang.

Yan Yushan asked himself. When he heard the news, in addition to shock, he was happy. It was a kind of happiness that the blood would continue. It was the primitive impulse and desire/望 engraved in his body. He instinctively wanted to keep the child and wanted to see the birth of him and Xu Xishuang's child, but when he saw Xu When Xishuang's face was tired, he seemed to have been splashed with cold water.

Xu Xishuang is not happy.

Yes, Yan Yushan said to himself in his heart, how did he forget that Xu Xishuang was also a man, a normal man. Xu Xishuang had to avoid everything they had to do that night, and he was cold to him, but now he is inexplicably pregnant with the child of the person he hates, and he has to experience the hardships he didn't need to go through. And embarrassment, how could Xu Xishuang be happy?